Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I was thinking when I first read it.. what jokes on Penguins and then realised you were talking about the snacks not the animals
    That's funnier than most jokes on here, Shiv.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I was thinking when I first read it.. what jokes on Penguins and then realised you were talking about the snacks not the animals
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

British Columbia vintners in the Okanagan Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
    It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as

PINO MORE

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE
    GRAPEVINE

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
    The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!
    That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen.
    Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Got two goodens here

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes
    That's not right...
    Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?...
    Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP...
    Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man...
    Dum Gai

Small Horse...
    Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach?...
    Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table...
    Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift...
    Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here...
    Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet...
    Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone...
    No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...
    Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...
    Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile...
    Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive...
    Yu Stin Ki Pu

-------------------

The Middle East Phrase Book
    Kbar Khali-Kili Haftir Lotfan.
    Thank you for showing me your marvelous gun.

Khrel, Jepaheh Maneh Va Jayeii Amrikahey
    I will tell you the names and addresses of many American spies travelling as reporters.

Tikeh Nuneh Ba Ob Khrelleh Bezorg Va Khube Boyast Ino Begeram
    The water soaked breadcrumbs are delicious, thank you. I must have the recipe.

Ekr Gabul Cardan Davat Parh Gush Divar
    I am delighted to accept your kind invitation to lie down on the floor with my arms above my head with my legs apart.

Maternier Ghermez Ahlieh Ghorban
    The red blindfold would be lovely, excellency.

Howmaeh Fekr Tamomeh Oeh Gorteh Bande
    I agree with everything you have ever said and thought in your whole life.

Balli, Balli, Balli
    Whatever you say.

Auto Arraregh Davateman Mano Sephaheh- Hasti
    It is exceptionally kind of you to allow me to travel in the trunk of your car.

Cashal-Eh Fashal-Eh Tupheman Na Degat Man Goftam Cheeshayeh Mohemarir Behmeshvarehma.
    If you will do me the kindness of not harming my genital appendages, I will gladly reciprocate by betraying my country in public.

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?
    What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:
    H-A -R -D-W-O -R -K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K -N -O -W-L -E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5
    = 96%

But ,

A-T -T -I -T -U -D-E
    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B -U -L -L -S -H-I -T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 =103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S -S -K -I -S-S -I -N-G
    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7
    = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bull**** and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-01-2011)

I get on extremely well with the lesbians next door. They asked me what
    I would like for my birthday. I was stunned when they gave me a Rolex. It
    was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, "Iwanna watch."

Why is it when your wife becomes pregnant, all her female friends rub her
    tummy and say "Congratulations!" but not a single one of them rubs your d***
    and says, "well done!"????

Honestly, some folk will take offence at anything. I met a bloke with no legs this morning
    while at the bus stop and all I asked was "How are you getting on?" He went ballistic.......

Paddy was in the delivery room when the midwife handed him a black baby.
    "Is this yours?" she asked. "Probably," said Paddy. "She burns everything else!"

My missus has just gone into hospital with two black eyes and a broken
    aw. It seems we were on different wavelengths when she said she wanted
    decking on the patio......

They reckon that beer contains female hormones and I think they are
    right. After 8 pints, I talk crap and can't drive!

A biker goes to the doctor with hearing problems. "Can you describe the
    symptoms to me?" asked the doctor. "Yes.. Homer is a fat yellow lazy
    ******* and Marge is a skinny cow with big blue hair."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-01-2011)

Paddy was in the delivery room when the midwife handed him a black baby.
    "Is this yours?" she asked. "Probably," said Paddy. "She burns everything else!"

I love this one!!!

The rest are very sexist.. I might have to sack you from the blog
    Super Mod

Three of my faviourite cat jokes here they're a bit on the long side but still hilarious

A man hated his wife's cat and he decided to get rid of it. He drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there. The cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home.

The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same thing happened. He kept on increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept on coming home before him.

At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a perfect spot and dropped the cat there.

Hours later, the man called his wife at home and asked her, "Jen is the cat there?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"answered the wife.

Frustrated the man said, "Put that cat on the phone, I am lost and I need directions."

-----------------

Some people have the misconception that cats never have to be bathed. That somehow they "lick" themselves clean. Well contrary to this popular belief, cats do NOT have some enzyme in their saliva that resembles Tide (with or without bleach).

Cats, like their nemesis, the dog, do get dirty and have a variety of odors, from smelling like the outhouse where you camped last year to the same odor as your dog's breath. (Remember, your dog will try to eat anything.) Now we all know that cats HATE water. And we know that giving the cat a sedative to ease this process of a bath is out of the question.

So, the best approach is both sneaky and direct. Remember now, this is not the dumb dog who can be led to tub with lies and a trail of Kibbles and Bits.

Although your cat has the advantage of smarts, quickness and total lack of concern for you, you have the advantage of size, strength, and the ability to wear protective garments.

1. First, dress for the occasion. A 4-ply rubber wet suit is suggested, along with a helmet, face mask and welders gloves.

2. A Bathtub with a glass enclosure is preferred to the one with a shower curtain. A frenzied cat can shred one of these in about 3.5 seconds.

3. Have the Kitty Bubbles and towel in the enclosed bathtub area before hand. No, blow drying the cat after the bath is not suggested.

4. Draw the water, making it a little warmer than needed as you still need to find the cat. Position everything strategically in the shower, so you can reach it even if you are face down or prone in the tub.

5. Find your cat. Use the element of surprise. Pick the cat up, nonchalantly as if you were simply carrying him/her to the supper dish. No need to worry about the cat noticing your strange attire, the cat barely notices you anyway.

6. Once you and the cat are inside the bathroom, speed is essential. In one single liquid motion, shut the door to the bathroom, step into the shower, close the sliding doors, and drop the cat into the water. While the cat is still in a state of shock, locate the Kitty Bubbles and squirt whatever part of him is above the water line. You have just begun the wildest 45 seconds of your life. Remember that cats have no handles and add the fact that he now has soapy fur. His state of shock has worn off and he's madder than a wet hornet.

7. As best, you can, wearing welder's gloves, try to field his body as he catapults through the air toward the ceiling. If possible, give another squirt of Kitty Bubbles with his body now fully exposed.

8. During the 5 seconds you are able to hold onto him, rub vigorously. No need to worry about rinsing. As he slide down the glass enclosure into the tub, he will fall back into the water, rinsing himself in the process.

9. Only attempt the lather and rinse process about 3 times. The cat will realize the lack of traction on the glass by then and will use the next attempt on the first available part of you.

10. Next, the cat must be dried. No, this is NOT the easiest part. By this stage, you are worn out and the cat has just become semi-permanently affixed to your right leg. We suggest here that you drain the tub and in full view of your cat. reach for the bottle of Kitty Bubbles.

11. If you have done step 10 correctly, the cat will be off your leg and hanging precariously from your helmet. Although this view of the cat is most disgusting, he will be in a much better position for wrapping the towel around him.

12. Be sure cat is firmly wrapped in towel before opening tub enclosure. Open bathroom door, put towel wrapped cat on floor and step back quickly, into tub, if possible, Do not open enclosure until all you can see is the shredded towel.

13. In about 2 hours it will be safe to exit the bathroom. Your cat will be sitting out there somewhere looking like a small hedgehog while plotting revenge.

----------

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape,
    and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile
    oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds
    could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer."
    More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage....

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am
    certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

LFC FOR LIFE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pipette For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (31-01-2011)

Childbirth at 60

Too good not to pass on, Enjoy !!!

With all the new technology regarding fertility, recently a
    60-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was
    discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked

'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first.'

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'

'No, not yet,' She said.

After another few minutes had elapsed,

I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

'No, not yet,' replied my friend.

Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.

'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'

'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!'

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (01-02-2011), Siobhan (01-02-2011)

Thread Information