Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: random script

soz for not following up been really busy

Part 17

Jake told Christina what she needed to know, which was unfortunatly not what a 16 year old should have to know in the first place.

Christina froze what Jake just told her scared her so much that she.....

Jake: you ok?
    Christina: yeah

This wasn't true Christina just wanted to cry how could her dad have been so STUIPED

Jake: i'll get you a drink

Jake went got a galss of water and popped a sleeping tablet into the glass he had to knock Christina out before she did somthing stuiped like tell Danny, it would only last a few hours anyway.

He past the glass to Christina to drank it in one glup,she'd hadn't had a drink all day.

A couple of minutes later Christina felt drowsy, and she started to feel really teird

Christina: jake...i feel terid i should go home
    Jake:no stay here and sleep Johny won't mind

Before Christina could say anything eles she was asleep,Jake thre a blanket over here a pushed her long blonde hair away from her face.
    Danny would kill him if he knew he's just given Christina sleeping pill.
    hes just have to take that risk

*Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Great to see this script's started up again. Danny better not find out the sleeping pill etc. More please
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Part 18

Danny stood in the alley way, he knew Jake was right but at the same time he wanted to protect Christina. they were 2 years old when he walked out and the look on Christina's face had always stayed with him, i remeberd her crying out for him like it was yesterday. he closed his eyes, he hated those years not seeing them but then again she had got him self involved with stuff which they were better off not knowing about, not at their age.

He decided to head back to the club, he was late again.As he walking down the steps he saw Johnnys face he didn't look to happy.

Danny: you laright Johnny
    Johnny: YEAH JUST TEACH YOUR BRAT SOME MANNERS!
    Danny: WHAT!?
    Johnny: Christina came in here and started acting like she owned the place.
    Danny: Christina??... she was at home when i left
    Johnny: well she came in here she wanted answers about somthing she's talking with Jake.
    Danny: JAKE!

Danny's brain went into over drive, he wnated to puch Johnny's light out about what he'd said about Christina but what Jake might tell her was more important. Jake wouldn't tell Christina he knew he wouldn't. Danny ran into the office to see Christina laying on the sofa fast asleep. and Jake just standing there drinking some wisky.

Jake: you alright Danny?
    Danny: what's Christina doing here?
    Jake:she was looking for you
    Danny: why is she asleep

Jake froze he hadn't thought about how he was going to answer that.

Danny: Never mind i'd better take her home

Danny picked Christina up in his arms and took her home, she stirrd a little and mumbled somthing like 'so stuiped' he didn't think much of it. Danny placed her on the sofa at home and kissed her on the fore head and left.

Back at the club Jake started to panic Danny's was going to ask why Christina had fallen alseep, he had to tell him somthing...but what?

*Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Thread Information