Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Without Demi

Without Demi

This is my sequel to When Demi Met Leo (which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...&page=1&pp=10), it will be about how Leo copes without Demi when she moves to Walford. I hope you like it:

Part 1: Staring at her picture

Leo Taylor was sitting in his room. He was staring at a picture of his ex-girlfriend Demi Miller. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. Why had he let her go? She was the only thing that mattered in his life and he had just let her go. Did Romeo let Juliet go? No! But then both of them had died. At least if they both died they could be together. He stared at her picture. She looked so happy, so full of life. She wasn't like that now. Getting pregnant was the worst thing ever to happen to Demi, and it didn't help having a crazy lunatic setting fire to your house and nearly killing the whole family and the dog. Leo just stared at her picture, not thinking, just staring. He stared at it for an hour until his Dad, Ray came in.
    'What are you doing?' asked Ray.
    'Nothing!' said Leo, trying to hide the photo. Ray snatched it off him. He looked at it and tore it into 8 pieces and threw it in the bin.
    'Forget about that stupid tart Leo, or else!' Ray said, walking out of his room, slamming the door.
    Leo rushed to the bin and got out the eight pieces of Demi. He got some sellotape and stuck it back together. It looked a mess. It didn't even look like Demi. All he had left of Demi was a mess of a photograph. Life couldn't get any worse.

Post your opinions please!

awwww this is really good. i dont think i read the other one. but i might go back and read it beacue this was great. so sad poor Leo. more soon please!

Keep it up its really good!

Glad you liked it Jess!

Part 2: Another memory gone

Leo woke up the next morning still holding the wrecked photo of Demi. Before Ray had ripped it up, it had seemed like Demi was there with him but now, it was like she had faded away.
    He decided to turn up some music really loud so he could try and imagine Demi was there. He looked through his cds and found a Beyonce one. ‘Beyonce?’ he thought. ‘I’ve never bought a Beyonce cd.’ And then it hit him. It was Demi’s!
    He put the cd into the cd player and put it on maximum volume.
    ‘Boy you better work it out!’ he started singing at top volume.
    Ray and Trisha were asleep next door and awoke.
    ‘LEO!’ yelled Ray. ‘WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?’
    Leo turned off the music and muttered ‘I er…’
    ‘Why the hell are you listening to girl’s music and why the hell are you singing like a girl?’
    ‘I er…’
    Ray took the cd out of the cd player and snapped it in half. ‘Never again’ he said and stormed out of the room.
    Leo couldn’t believe it, Ray had wrecked another memory of Demi.
    Leo felt a tear run down his face. He blinked to try to make it stop, but before he knew it, his eyes were full of them.

Hope you like post your opinions please!

Awww poor leo! Its great please post again soon

Yeh, poor Leo! Great, more soon!

Poor leo, please carry on!
    Leo frm Eastenders is well fit!!!
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...3/DemiNLeo.jpg
    Luv sheree

Brilliant sequel!Do more!
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

Glad you all liked it

Part 3: Waste of space?

Leo stayed in his room a whole week, and only went out to go to the toilet. He wouldn’t eat the dinner, his mum, Trisha, had made him. He eat off a secret stash of crisp in his bedroom.
    ‘Leo, Leo darling’ said Trisha, knocking on Leo’s door, holding a plate of dinner. Leo didn’t answer. Trisha decided to take drastic action.
    The next day Leo woke up and found a bowl of cereal in front of him. His door was wide open.
    Leo rushed out of his room and went into his mum and dad’s and yelled ‘What the HELL did you do?’
    ‘I knocked the door down with a pineapple,’ said Trisha.
    ‘HAHA!’ shouted Leo. ‘What did you REALLY do?’
    ‘Found a spare key, duh!’ replied Trisha, smirking.
    ‘I hate you.’ said Leo, going back into his room. He tried to lock it, but found the lock had been removed.
    ‘Stupid cow.’ muttered Leo.
    Trisha had has enough and burst into Leo’s room and started yelling.
    ‘What do you WANT Leo? A round of APPLAUSE? You’re the one who got yourself into this BLOODY mess! If you had kept away from that STUPID DUMI then maybe you wouldn’t have fallen in love with her and got her up the duff! You’re the stupid one, JUST A WASTE OF SPACE, YOU!’
    Leo looked at his mother, shook his head at her and ran out of the flat.
    ‘Leo, come back, I never meant it honey!’ screamed Trisha down the hall. It was too late though. He was gone.

Hope you like, post your opinions please, whether or

Great! Poor Leo! More soon i hope!

awwww its so sad. poor Leo this is really good. more soon please

Thread Information