Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge spoilers!!!

Red face Huge spoilers!!!

* Newlyweds Dan and Leah face a heartbreaking hurdle, which leads to Leah telling Dan "It's over!"

* Since resident bad-girl, Josie left the bay - Amanda has moved in to take her place. She continues to play dirty by trying to discredit Beth and Kit, and even poses nude for a sleazy photorapher, YUK!

*After 18 years in the Bay, Alf is finally running for Mayor! But he may have some stiff competition from the evil Josh!

* When fate finally steps between Lucas and Matilda's attempts at a first kiss, they do finally get to lock lips!

*Scott and Hayley begin to get closer, with Scott even taking Hayley to birth classes. Unfortunettly Amanda catches Hayley out when she sees their paternity results, but it looks like the big secret will stay quiet for now, when Scott and Amanda go missing at sea!

*Kim and Hayley plan to get married, much to scotts disapproval

this is from backtothebay on the austrailian forum

aww noooo hayley dont marry kim

dont u think alf running for major will be funny!

nnnooo hayley and kim cant marry!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! she sooo belongs with Scott and its his baby. is it ever going to be revealed in the short future who the father really is?

i dont mind who she chooses

it's zoe who changes the paternity results isnt it? I hope that they do find out that it is actually scotts because i think he is so nice

Tasha & Robbie should live a bit before they get married. They are way too young!

i sooo hope they do find out that scott is the real dad! does anyone know if and when they find out the truth and if so if scott and hayley get back together?

but i thought you had to wait until the baby is born to see who the dad is dont you? so why is she marrying kim soon? am confused...

i think there is a test you can do, this test is generally available to anyone who is in soap land

Thread Information