Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Watts

The New Watts

How about this !

Michael Caine, is cast as Den Watts brother ! Den could have stayed with him when he was on the run the first time in spain. So Chrissie would be quite scared of him and what he might know about her past. Minnie Driver, who was once rumoured to be in line for Eastenders, could be his 2nd wife and joins the square along with Caine's son. The tasty Gary Lucy or Chris Jarvis (PC Casper from the bill) We need a bit of talent to look at if Alfie, Dennis and the new moons are going. This would increase the watts family against the returning mitchells. Now that they have dug den up and there is no way for him to return this time. We need to keep the watts family in the Vic. Another Den watts like character would do the show the world of good.

He could have been apart of what Den was upto with Marcus Christie and he would keep the whole storyline of the Mitchells V Watts going. Sharon would have something to stay for. Although Dennis R. I think needs to go unless he gets his act together and starts smiling!

Views please Campers !

I to will miss the watts,i wont miss alfie,he bores me silly,dens brother turning up would be a good idea,i still think dens going was a big mistake,most of my family still wont watch cos they are obstinate saying no den,no point watching,i'd love to see him come back has a ghost and haunt the vic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    How about this !

Michael Caine, is cast as Den Watts brother ! Den could have stayed with him when he was on the run the first time in spain. So Chrissie would be quite scared of him and what he might know about her past. Minnie Driver, who was once rumoured to be in line for Eastenders, could be his 2nd wife and joins the square along with Caine's son. The tasty Gary Lucy or Chris Jarvis (PC Casper from the bill) We need a bit of talent to look at if Alfie, Dennis and the new moons are going. This would increase the watts family against the returning mitchells. Now that they have dug den up and there is no way for him to return this time. We need to keep the watts family in the Vic. Another Den watts like character would do the show the world of good.

He could have been apart of what Den was upto with Marcus Christie and he would keep the whole storyline of the Mitchells V Watts going. Sharon would have something to stay for. Although Dennis R. I think needs to go unless he gets his act together and starts smiling!

Views please Campers !
    I cant think of anything worse than Minnie Driver in Eastenders!!! Sorry - i really cant stand her

Michael Caine might be a good addition to the cast but dont think he would work as a member of the watts clan. Would much prefer him to come in with a new family.

the watts clan are already established from day 1 and therefore are more lickly to be accepted,new familys are always dodgy cos if they dont gel well,they dont work,thats why the new baldwins work in corrie,cos they joined mike eho is well established

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    the watts clan are already established from day 1 and therefore are more lickly to be accepted,new familys are always dodgy cos if they dont gel well,they dont work,thats why the new baldwins work in corrie,cos they joined mike eho is well established
    dont really watch corrie so im not sure who you mean

i just find situations where they bring in new family members (who have of course never been mentioned before) a bit unrealistic. Of course thats not to say it doesnt work

i think they only good coming from that would be Gary Lucy!

dont watch it much myself but my sisters do and i find myself watching the bits with the new baldwins and everybody knows mike wether we watch or not cos hes been there for years and had major storylines

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    dont watch it much myself but my sisters do and i find myself watching the bits with the new baldwins and everybody knows mike wether we watch or not cos hes been there for years and had major storylines
    I know what your saying - it is easier to accept new characters if they are additional members of an exsisting family - eg billy and jamie, stacey etc

just think its a little ridiculous how these relatives are never mentioned until they move to the square lol

omg cool

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I didn't actually see the how about this part, I thought Michael Caine really had been cast as Den Watt's brother, it didnt dawn on me until I read about Minnie Driver.

I think its because I'm a little overcome with England's win over Wale's

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information