Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: belly button clamps

belly button clamps

did you keep yours from your children? i have got both my sons clamps in there keepsakes boxes,blood an all,lol.i think its a great thing to keep just like keeping there little tags that go around there tiny wrists.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've still got Ciarans but not Stephens. I've got it all in his keepsake box too along with his wrist and ankle bands. Its amazing to think how small they were!! Not like the lump that he is now lol

I kept the wrist band which is in his baby book with the first lock of hair and photos,but I dont remember the clamp, well it was 21 years ago.

isnt it weird how quick they grow,i was looing at my eldest earlier thinking it was only yesterday i had you,well it sure feels like it anyway! how can i possibley have a 6 year old? wheres all those years gone?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    tell me about it - I was looking at Ste (almost at eye contact now) thinking, how can I be a mum to a 12 year old!!! And then I sit and think how can I nearly be 30 when I don't feel it!!

I hate bellybuttons
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    I kept the wrist band which is in his baby book with the first lock of hair and photos,but I dont remember the clamp, well it was 21 years ago.
    il have to show you guys the photo of my youngest bein born,by c sec,dont worry,its not too gory.......much.you get to see him just as hes being pulled out(c.sec) with the cord still attached to him and inside my belly,you get to see the flap of skin they fold back and a loada blood too.it sounds gross but its really interesting,at the time i was embarressed my other half was taking photos but now i am so pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I hate bellybuttons
    its only the clamp that they tie the umbilical cord off with..

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    il have to show you guys the photo of my youngest bein born,by c sec,dont worry,its not too gory.......much.you get to see him just as hes being pulled out(c.sec) with the cord still attached to him and inside my belly,you get to see the flap of skin they fold back and a loada blood too.it sounds gross but its really interesting,at the time i was embarressed my other half was taking photos but now i am so pleased!
    OMG
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    OMG
    lmao its good,honest..

Thread Information