Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spoilers

Yep Carl King Is Well Fit Lol

More fantastic storylines. I think the contenders for Home Farm will be Rodney, Tom/Sadie and Callum poss with the nanny. I personally would like Callum to get Home Farm.

Robert I hope Cain puts him in hospital in a big way..poor Debbie or maybe Andy will be the one to give Robert a long overdue pasting..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by soapy dream
    Im not a bit favour of every soap having people come back. Look at ee they have brought loads back and it hasnt really worked that well for them. emmerdale is def the best soap at the mo and the storylines look brill, they dont need any old characters back to boost ratings. It should be a family like the Kings to take over homefarm, they are as rutless as the Tate were in there day. And that Carl King one is def someone I would like to see there her is sooooo sexy!
    I agree. My problem is I'm stuck between Carl and Matt (chance would be a fine thing LOL) I didnt like Carl to start with but he has now grown on me big time, him and Chas are made for one another. I'm for Callum getting Home Farm but will be very happy for the Kings to get it..Myabe Matt will buy it for himself...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Sounds good, I new about Robert & Debbie anyway but i cant wait to see how it all goes!

This stuff sounds cool,I really wanna know what happens with Debbie and Robert

I think the King family are brilliant, but i'm not sure if I would want them owning Home farm. They are gonna take over the whole village!
    L*U*N*A

seems good thanks for posting them

Wow seems really good! Poor Debbie! I hope the Kings don't get Home Farm, i agree with luna_lovegood about them owning the whole village. The only person i can think of who "puts her foot in it" is Donna so maybe thats her...

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j

We all know that Robert Sugden is a very bad man, but when he’s finished with Debbie, we'll be wondering if he has any redeeming features at all!
    already dont think that he does have any redeeming features already!! Poor Debbie!! she really deserves a break (after all she has great taste in baby names )

cant wait

Thread Information