Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Shannis Spoiler Thread - Mark II

The Official Shannis Spoiler Thread - Mark II

The other one was exceeding a suitable size in length, I thought we'd kick off another one
    Previous thread:http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=72
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Treacle; 14-06-2005 at 15:57.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Oh another one yippee only three days to go
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

for all current spoilers, for their return to the square, think of the first one as shannis appreciation- nigel harman is lovely etc

is that what you were thinking wq?

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    for all current spoilers, for their return to the square, think of the first one as shannis appreciation- nigel harman is lovely etc

is that what you were thinking wq?
    Kind of, the old one was getting too big so I decided to create a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Kind of, the old one was getting too big so I decided to create a new one.
    cool

i'll start

nigel harman is lovely, another reason to watch ee!
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 14-06-2005 at 15:24.

It's really a discussion topic more than a spoiler thread but hopefully we'll get some more spoilers this time as they're coming back.

Smile reposting! :)

since I did all that typing before the last thread got cut off, I figured I'd re-post it here 'cause people probably didn't get a chance to read it!

iS there indication of a thing between Sharon & Grant?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're desperate to bring Grant back for some reason, and I really haven't heard much about why. I know Sharon and Dennis are soulmates and so happy (and adorable!) together and I can't wait for all that to be happening. But WHY is Grant back? I agree that Phil can deal with the Shannis thing. But Grant's always been more ... beserk. He was madly in love with Sharon when she left him. She came back to humilate him in the Vic in front of everyone to get back at him for the Sharongate thing, and then even when she did and he found out why he said o.k., let's still get back together. He only stayed with Tiffany because of Courtney, and he never really seemed as in love with her as he had been with Sharon. Sharon's moved on, but has he??? And if he hasn't and wants her back, then what about Dennis??? Sharon's crumbled despite what Grant's done to her in the past -- she WAS all set to leave him for Phil, but then he'd start crying, and that would be that and she'd go with Grant. What if the writers want to do the same thing again with Dennis instead of Phil? And there is an underlying Grant-ness to the whole situation as it's because of the abortion Sharon had that the whole Zoe/Den/Dennis thing nearly worked, and when Sharon and Dennis get married there's speculation that kids are going to somehow figure into that.
    I hope the writers don't make her want to go back to Grant, but if Sharon and Dennis are the big plot, and Grant's return is the big plot, how else are they connecting that???

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Nigle Harman is the reason to watch EE I was watching an old tape last night it was Den's return and his first night with Sharon awwww bless three days and counting
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thanks Walford Queen. I nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't reply. Anyway this is in response to cressa comment

Quote Originally Posted by cressa
    What if the writers want to do the same thing again with Dennis instead of Phil? And there is an underlying Grant-ness to the whole situation as it's because of the abortion Sharon had that the whole Zoe/Den/Dennis thing nearly worked, and when Sharon and Dennis get married there's speculation that kids are going to somehow figure into that.
    I hope the writers don't make her want to go back to Grant, but if Sharon and Dennis are the big plot, and Grant's return is the big plot, how else are they connecting that???
    Hi Welcome cressa

I hope not! I can't see Sharon going with Grant if I'm honest. I think she loved him once but she has moved on a great deal from him since. The love of Grants life is indeed Sharon but Sharon has shown more for Dennis than any of her previous partners including Grant. When she has often reflected on her time with him, there are lots of unpleasant memories. This is why when Dennis accidentally hit her; she was terrified because her experiences with Grant bought it all back. I can't see Sharon going back there. She is clearly madly in love with Dennis as much as he is with her. I think there will be lots of tension between them, that’s all. Grant however may still love her and want her back but I can't see Sharon sacrificing the love of her life (that being Dennis) for a man who bought her so much misery despite loving him once. I think we will see lots of jealous Dennis and envious Grant to come to think of it. I can see them both clashing over Sharon. Grant will be livid when he finds out that she aborted his child. I think Grant return would be more of getting the Mitchell business empire back, while clashing with Johnny and Dennis.

I want Sharon and Dennis to be together. They are obviously meant.

Thread Information