https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ren-storyline/

Coronation Street casts Hollyoaks star Jacob Roberts for Lauren storyline
Coronation Street has cast former Hollyoaks star Jacob Roberts as part of Lauren Bolton's ongoing disappearance.
According to The Sun, Roberts ? who played the role of Damon Kinsella on the Channel 4 soap ? has reportedly already been filming on the cobbles, with his scenes set to air in the coming weeks.
Specific details regarding Roberts' character are currently being kept under wraps by the ITV soap, however the actor's upcoming storyline will see him crossing paths with missing teenager Lauren as well as police officers Craig Tinker and DS Lisa Swain.
Digital Spy has reached out to Coronation Street regarding the reports, but a spokesperson declined to comment.
Lauren's disappearance has so far rocked Weatherfield to its core, with subsequent episodes seeing Roy Cropper arrested and charged with her murder, despite police being unable to recover a body.
Things are only set to get bleaker in the ITV soap, as Christopher Harper is reportedly set to reprise his role as villain Nathan Curtis.
Nathan previously appeared on the show back in 2017, with his character grooming Bethany Platt as part of a sex trafficking storyline.
It's yet to be confirmed if Nathan will be involved in Lauren's storyline, however the timing of his return is interesting given the circumstances behind the teenager's disappearance.
Meanwhile, Roberts made his exit from the Hollyoaks village in June last year after six years in the role, with his character Damon heading off to New York to start over.
His exit came as a surprise to his co-star Jessamy Stoddart, who later told Digital Spy that she was "devastated" to learn that her former on-screen love interest had left the show while she had been on maternity leave.
"I am devastated personally. We haven't really addressed it on screen," she said. "My last scene with Jacob was my last ever scene with him, which I didn't know when I filmed it! I've come back and he's gone."