Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Murphy (Viva Bianca)

DS article, with a bit more detail, following the TV Week story posted on the May 6-9 thread.

Neighbours confirms dramatic comeuppance for Chelsea Murphy
    But will Krista's story be believed?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...y-comeuppance/

Note: The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers also follow.

Neighbours schemer Chelsea Murphy is in for a nasty shock next week as her luck finally runs out in dramatic scenes.

Chelsea and Paul Robinson's engagement party descends into chaos as Krista Sinclair suddenly remembers her rival's terrible secret.

This week's episodes have seen Krista realise that Chelsea locked her in the Lassiters' sauna room on purpose, which led to the tragic loss of Krista's baby daughter Hope.

A showdown between the two women was interrupted when Krista collapsed due to her latest drugs use. Once Krista regained consciousness, she had no memory of her realisation or her showdown with Chelsea.

Next week, Krista is discharged from hospital and decides to focus on the future rather than the past.

Krista's plans to move forward hit an immediate roadblock when she catches up with Chelsea and Paul. Although the conversation seems innocuous enough, some familiar words trigger an important memory for Krista.

Oblivious to the fact that her lies are catching up with her, Chelsea puts the last-minute preparations in place for her and Paul's engagement party.

IT technician Jeffrey Swan is still causing problems for Chelsea, but she's determined not to worry about him on her special day.

As Chelsea celebrates in front of family and friends, she's unaware that Krista has her memory back and intends to crash her party alongside Jeffrey to finally reveal everything.

Will Krista's allegations be believed, or will Chelsea find a way to worm her way out of trouble yet again?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, May 8.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (01-05-2024)

DS article. Chelsea to do a runner:

Neighbours' Chelsea Murphy to flee after dramatic comeuppance
    Krista struggles with the sense of injustice.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...chelsea-flees/

Note: The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours schemer Chelsea Murphy desperately tries to escape the consequences of her destructive behaviour next week.

Chelsea is about to face her long-awaited comeuppance as Krista Sinclair exposes her biggest secrets in front of an audience.

Next week's episodes see Chelsea celebrate as her partner Paul Robinson agrees to marry her.

The couple arrange an extravagant engagement party to showcase their love to everyone, but storm clouds are gathering as Krista finally unlocks her missing memory.

Krista remembers that Chelsea was responsible for locking her in the Lassiters sauna room, which caused the tragic loss of her baby daughter Hope.

Deciding that Chelsea needs to be stopped once and for all, Krista gatecrashes the engagement party alongside IT technician Jeffrey Swan and exposes the horrible truth.

In the aftermath, Paul is thrown into turmoil as he finally realises what Chelsea is capable of. It's also a difficult time for Chelsea's stunned sister Cara.

Krista is unhappy when she discovers that Chelsea has abruptly vanished rather than sticking around to face the music.

Toadie Rebecchi reluctantly explains that any criminal charges against Chelsea would be unlikely to be successful in a court of law.

Krista also tries to mend her broken relationship with Leo Tanaka as she asks why he rejected her.

Leo concedes that he still loves Krista, but he also feels hurt over how she has treated him recently and doesn't think they have a future anymore.

Problems mount for Krista, as she struggles with the loss of her baby, the end of her relationship and the knowledge that Chelsea may never be punished for her part in it all.

Meanwhile, Cara decides that it's her job to make amends with everyone affected by Chelsea's reign of terror. Will she listen when Paul suggests a way to help?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, May 9.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (03-05-2024)

This cannot be the end of CHELSEA! she should have stayed?

Once Krista lost her baby you knew it would not end well for Chelsea which is a shame as I enjoyed her with Paul

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (04-05-2024), lizann (04-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Once Krista lost her baby you knew it would not end well for Chelsea which is a shame as I enjoyed her with Paul
    PAUL has done way more than CHELSEA and been forgiven. I loved CHAUL! So much potential with these two. Hate how this has turned out.
    We need to bring back CHELSEA and get her started on the road to redemption.

I am starting to wonder if Chelsea returns back pregnant. And it?s Paul?s. not a fake. And she ends up miscarrying

10. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-05-2024)

I?m guessing she?ll come back pregnant too.

I?m hoping it?s the I.T guys baby though.

She?d pass it off as Paul?s though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PAJ88 For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-05-2024)

Yes, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Chelsea turns up pregnant at some stage, especially after she arranged a 'rendezvous' with Paul (rose petals & all) just before the engagement party. Was it a clue later on, when she was packing her bag to leave, she takes the pregnancy test box out of the drawer, looks at it, before putting it in her bag?? (& yes, if she does end up pregnant, will it really be IT guy Jeffrey's...?). We will see.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 08-05-2024 at 23:15.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    I am starting to wonder if Chelsea returns back pregnant. And it?s Paul?s. not a fake. And she ends up miscarrying
    I may be the only one but after everything thats happened I so want CHELSEA to end up pregnant with PAULs baby!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ88 View Post
    I?m guessing she?ll come back pregnant too.

I?m hoping it?s the I.T guys baby though.

She?d pass it off as Paul?s though.
    No baby needs to be PAULs!!! That would be a million times better!!

Thread Information