Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Krista Sinclair (Majella Davis)

Im pretty sure PAUL cant be pushed out by Reece . His stake is too high.
    I always hoped PAUL would have treated KRISTA better than how he treated REECE. Definitely not the case, is it. The SL would have been better if PAUL had become KRISTAs mentor . What now for PAUL???

DS article:

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair to be rushed to hospital after Chelsea Murphy's plan
    Paul stays by her side.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...lair-hospital/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair is rushed to hospital in tense and emotional scenes next week.

Krista and her unborn baby require emergency medical attention after Chelsea Murphy's latest scheme has terrible consequences.

Next week's episodes see Chelsea turn increasingly ruthless in her attempts to steal the spotlight from Krista at Lassiters.

Chelsea is annoyed when she finds out that Krista has been asked to give a video presentation to Lassiters Worldwide about the recent Longest Lie-In event.

Determined that she should be the one to give the presentation, Chelsea sends Krista off on a convenient "errand" shortly before the scheduled slot.

Krista is tasked with checking a problem in the hotel's sauna room, but the door mysteriously locks and traps her inside.

This predicament grows more serious than anyone expected when the door to the sauna itself also gets jammed, which leads to the whole room filling with heat and humidity.

Chelsea celebrates after stepping in to lead the Lassiters presentation because Krista was nowhere to be seen.

Paul Robinson is horrified when he finds Krista unconscious in the sauna room and he calls an ambulance.

When Paul struggles to get hold of his son Leo, who's in a relationship with Krista, he decides to stay by Krista's side at the hospital.

Krista is surprised that the man who was once her enemy is now such a strong source of support to her ? but will she and the baby be okay?

Meanwhile, unaware of the full consequences of her actions, Chelsea hardens herself against her guilt as she remains focused on her goal to have Paul all to herself.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 27.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (20-03-2024)

Always wanted PAUL to take to KRISTA and mentor her. Love how this is unfolding. I hope their bond continues to strengthen and they become a solid partnership.

I really need KRISTA & CHELSEA to become besties!! Their chemistry is great, a real friendship would be so good between these two!

What a gut wrenching episode!!

I cant believe writers went this way. Poor KRISTA. This will forever bond PAUL & KRISTA.
    MAJELLA is a brilliant actor!

The guilt is going to kill CHELSEA..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (27-03-2024), Pantherboy (27-03-2024)

DS article (with pictures):

Neighbours reveals emotional new scenes for Krista Sinclair
    A sad time for Erinsborough's residents.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...tional-scenes/

Neighbours spoilers follow, including details from Wednesday's episode (March 27) that some readers may prefer to avoid.

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours has released first-look photos showing an emotional day for Krista Sinclair and her loved ones.

Krista reflects on her tragic loss, as a memorial is held for her baby.

This week's episodes have seen Krista get trapped in the sauna room at Lassiters after being sabotaged by Chelsea Murphy.

Chelsea wanted to get Krista out of the way so she could take her place leading an important work presentation. However, her dangerous plan has ended with shocking consequences, as pregnant Krista lost her baby in Wednesday's episode (March 27).

Neighbours' new photos show a memorial service held for baby Hope, which airs in the episode on Wednesday, April 10.

Paul Robinson steps in to lead the service, having grown closer to Krista in recent weeks.

Krista's partner Leo Tanaka is also present to support her alongside friends like Melanie Pearson, Aaron Brennan, Nicolette Stone, Remi Varga-Murphy, Mackenzie Hargreaves and Haz Devkar.

The pictures also appear to show that Chelsea skips the service amid her guilt over what happened.

Scenes airing in the immediate future see Chelsea left in a panic as Paul vows to get to the bottom of how Krista became trapped.

Chelsea responds in devious fashion by lining up an unsuspecting fall guy, but this may not be enough, as Paul wants all of the unresolved questions to be addressed.

When Paul piles further pressure on Chelsea next week, she tries to pacify him by getting her sister Cara to fix the sauna.

Chelsea adds that sacked Lassiters employee Penny ? the main suspect behind the incident ? is overseas and thus unavailable to give her account of what happened.

Meanwhile, Paul's ongoing considerate behaviour towards Krista makes Leo soften towards his father despite their feud over David's death.

Paul asks Leo to move back to the penthouse, and he agrees to consider it.

A thrilled Paul points out to Chelsea that his family seems to be uniting again. When Paul adds that his ex-wife Terese Willis is about to return from her trip, Chelsea once again worries about being left out in the cold.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (27-03-2024), lizann (27-03-2024)

I will be interested to see how KRISTA moves forward after her loss.
    MAJELLA lights up the screen. She is such a natural to watch.

I really Hope KEO is the end game and they become a solid Neighbours couple/ family. Love the chemistry with these two and Abby. Throw PAUL into the mix and we have a perfect family unit.

I hope to see PAUL become really protective of KRISTA and her biggest support.

It would be great for the whole SINCLAIR situation & business setup if in time writers make KRISTA the only other owner of LASSITERS with PAUL.

it's a shame krista lost her baby

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (27-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it's a shame krista lost her baby
    Totally devastating!!

It was such an intense episode, even better than DAVIDs death.

How good was MAJELLA! Even REMI was great in this .

DS article:

Neighbours star Majella Davis responds to Krista Sinclair's tragic storyline
    "I really felt safe to lean in and feel the depth of grief Krista would be feeling."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rth-storyline/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours star Majella Davis has responded to the tragic storyline involving Krista Sinclair, which saw her character lose a baby.

Scenes aired earlier this week saw Chelsea Murphy trap Krista in a sauna room in act of spite as she wanted to lead a work presentation, with the incident having disastrous consequences as it was revealed yesterday (March 27) that Krista had lost her baby.

Davis, who made her debut on the soap last year, spoke about the emotional storyline, revealing that she prepared thoroughly in order to get in the right headspace for the traumatic scenes.

"The producers let me know about Krista's stillbirth very early on, so thankfully I had plenty of time to process and prepare for this story," she revealed. "I started by doing lots of research and listening to a lot of different experiences from mothers who had lost a child through pregnancy.

"On the actual day of filming, I had a lot of support from everyone on set so I really felt safe to lean in and feel the depth of grief Krista would be feeling. That, and we all ate a lot of chocolate that day!"

Future scenes will see Krista lean on Paul Robinson in the aftermath of the developments, with Davis revealing that the pair will share some tender scenes as Krista begins to grieve for her loss.

"I think there's something really beautiful about Paul being by Krista's side during this," she said. "She only recently lost her father, and the relationship she has with Paul kind of mirrors the relationship she had with him. It honestly just fit so perfectly that he was there for her.

"I've been very fortunate to work so closely with Stefan [Dennis]. I love playing with the power dynamics when we're in conflict, but I've got to say that the sweet stuff is really heart-warming and fun too. Hopefully we can just keep playing between the two extremes."

Thread Information