Thread: Krista Sinclair (Majella Davis)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DS article;

Neighbours confirms Krista Sinclair's return storyline
    Krista surprises David next week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-return-story/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has confirmed that Krista Sinclair will return to our screens next week.

Reece's troubled sister has been absent from Erinsborough in recent days while she seeks help for her problems, but she'll be back in the run-up to Christmas.

Krista recently turned to David Tanaka for support as she struggled to overcome a serious drug addiction while also recovering from pneumonia.

David tried to set Krista on a path for safe withdrawal, while Byron Stone and Leo Tanaka also got involved in helping her.

Next week, David is surprised when Krista gets in touch to let him know that she has decided to check herself out of rehab.

This concerns David, as Krista was only part of the programme for a week and a half.

David discusses the situation with his family, speculating that Krista wants to concentrate on returning to the US for her father's funeral.

Sinclair family patriarch Conrad passed away last month after suffering a stroke.

When David prepares himself to catch up with Krista, he braces himself as he's not sure what state she'll be in.

Krista arrives and her appearance takes everyone by surprise, as she seems to be doing far better than anyone anticipated ? but what are her plans for the future?

Majella Davis, who plays Krista, recently confirmed that she's a new regular for Neighbours after her character made a surprising return from the dead. This followed Krista's involvement in Neighbours' special Flashback Week.

Majella posted on Instagram: "My alter ego for the next year ? Krista Sinclair.

"Super grateful to be part of such a wonderful company. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout the years. It's been a long road to my first job, and it's everything I've always dreamt it would be."

Neighbours airs Krista's return on Monday, December 18.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (11-12-2023)

Thread Information