DS article:

Home and Away confirms classic episode repeats again during festive season
Relive Dannii Minogue's stint as Emma Jackson, and more.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...estive-season/

Home and Away has confirmed that classic episodes are getting repeated over the festive season in the UK.

As of tomorrow (November 20), fans will be treated to famous episodes from the Australian soap's 36-year history every weekday at 12pm on the My5 streaming service for the second year running.

Over the next six weeks, we'll get six different themes: famous faces, weddings, memorable moments, first appearances, Christmases and 'from the Bay to LA'.

We're assuming it will be in that order as well, as this first week will feature cameo appearances from Ed Sheeran, Michael Palin, Nick Grimshaw, and Atomic Kitten.

Dannii Minogue will also be featured this week, even though she played an actual character in teenage tearaway Emma Jackson.

The soap is currently on a break, with the latest UK episode ending on a cliffhanger with Leah and Justin trapped in an abandoned warehouse and fighting for their lives.

Justin actor James Stewart recently told Digital Spy: "I didn't know it was the UK finale at the time, but I did hear it sometime after we shot it. I knew it was going to be a special episode, because it's rare they get two actors to do one whole storyline. They bought new cameras and really trusted us with a fair bit of the budget... this really felt very special."

As the classic episodes are dropping on My5 and not actually airing on the channel itself, viewers tuning in to Channel 5 at 1pm will be treated to extended instalment of Alexis Conran's current affairs show, followed by two made-for-TV Christmas movies from 1.30pm.

Selected classic Home and Away episodes will be airing over Christmas on My5, and are also available via Prime Video in the UK.