Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tracy and steve

Thumbs up tracy and steve

steve finally falls in love with tracy. when ray dies tracy asks him to come to the funeral but he refuses. but afterwards he feels guilty and goes to give tracy some moral support. after, they go for a drink and steve sees the real tracy and not just some scheming weirdo. he asks her to come back to his and they spend the night together. in the morning he doesn't regret it ... may be they get together?
    i don't what happens to the irish lady. hope this helps xox

Source?

tracy and steve

I read that as well i think it was either in inside soap or soaplife one of them?

Yeh i read it in Womans Own magazine

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I haven't read that anywhere but in inside soap this week there is an ad for another magazine (don't know which one) with a picture of Steve and Tracy in bed kissing.

I read it in soaplife and the irish woman returns to ireland and steve doesn't care.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Lol. I don't like Louise, shes keeping Steve from Tracy. Hey maybe Nathan and Louise should get together! :-)
    xXx

I think Steve and Louise make a good couple and should get together; it'd be a massive disappointment if Steve slept with Tracy because Coronation Street spent almost a whole year keeping them apart and slowly destroying his and Karen's marriage, so they shouldn't let it go to waste like this! For god's sake somebody needs to start going out with someone that doesn't live on the same street! In my opinion Louise is the right person, and it'd be good to see Steve also bringing up someone else's son.

According to Soaplife Steve and Tracy have a one night stand ending with Steve believing he is in love with her but I don't think he will feel that way for long

I think that Tracey should get steve and then karen should come back into it

Thread Information