Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janae tonights episode.

Janae tonights episode.

Did anyone else feel sorry for Janae in tonights episode. I think shes a really good actress. It was really horrible that her mum said she had a favorite and she heard.

i missed tonights episode and this mornings what happened

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Did anyone else feel sorry for Janae in tonights episode. I think shes a really good actress. It was really horrible that her mum said she had a favorite and she heard.
    It was good acting.

You can't blame Janae for behaving the way she has been when such favouritism has been displayed by her mother towards Stingray. At least she has finally realised what she needs to do and opened up to Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    i missed tonights episode and this mornings what happened
    After Janae hit Serena, Susan sent her to see Karl to see if he could find out why she's been behaving so badly. Janae at first didn't want to talk, but eventually Karl hit on a rather sensitive subject - he wanted to know if she behaves badly because it is the only way she can get any attention. Janae freaked out, yelled at Karl and ran away. At Lyn's house, Janelle was talking to Stingray about how he is her favourite and Janae overheard. This was the last straw, she stormed into the lounge and smashed a lamp. Janelle shouted at her and Janae stormed out crying. She goes to the school because she has no where else to go as she has no friends. Karl finds her there crying in the corridor, she breaks down and opens up to him and asks him for help to sort herself out.

That is the general gist of it. I hope it helps.

also janae aside lol. there was more wrestling. and something with sindi. but i cant remember soz

and yeah i felt sorry for janae. and she is a good actress

i read somewhere she was in the sleepover club. Shes so different from when she was in that

yeah she was. and yeah she is aint she. i watched an eppy of sleepover club on nick the other day (dont know why ) and i was well surprised by how different she is

she sounds really posh. Unlike Janae.

yeah! isnt she english in sleepover??

Thread Information