https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...-return-vicky/

Hollyoaks' Ross Adams has confirmed fans will get to see more of Vicky Grant after the character's surprise reappearance.

In a chat with Inside Soap, Adams revealed the most recent scenes he filmed were with Anya Lawrence, meaning that Scott Drinkwell will be soon reunited with his foster daughter.

"The last scene I filmed was with Maxine and, this is a total tease... Vicky!" the actor explained.

"I can tell you that we do see her again, but I can't say whether she's back for good."

Vicky left Chester earlier this month after accidentally downing a spiked drink during the farewell camp trip her boyfriend DeMarcus and her friends had organised before she moved to Kent.

An episode aired this week, which saw Vicky living in Manchester, however she hadn't told anyone about her whereabouts. Intent on avoiding DeMarcus's calls, Vicky was also making sure everyone thought she was in Kent, filling her social media with posts about her life in Margate.

Adams's revelation is proof that Vicky will be back in the village at some point, though it isn't clear how her reunion with DeMarcus will play out.

As for Scott, Adams teased his character could foster another child.

"I've heard whispers that there may be a new foster child on the way for Scott, someone much younger than Vicky," he said. "It'll be interesting to see how he adapts to that."

Will Scott's new foster child get to meet Vicky?