Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Caleb

how is he so rich

https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/22/emmer...J3rred76u19Ud0

Emmerdale is set to be seized by a terrifying situation when the sleepy village becomes the centre of horrific gun crime ? and Nate (Jurelle Carter) is in the middle of it all.

Nate has been running about with the big boys and has got himself involved in organised crime, all in the name of trying to put food on the table for Tracy (Amy Walsh). He might be earning some serious dough, but whole thing is about to backfire. He might have thought he was clever in blackmailing Caleb (Will Ash) to get a job, but it could be the last thing he ever does.

Nate is getting increasingly antsy working for Corey (Kyle Rowe) and turns down another dodgy job. Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Tracy are sensing something is off and start asking difficult questions. But on the surface, the problem seems to be solved when Caleb gives Nate a management role.

This irks Corey that not only is Nate taking his job, he?s putting a stop to the illegal jobs, which are nice little money earners. Corey is not about to stop, in fact, he ups the ante. Nate is horrified to find him shifting illegal guns.

An illegal firearms syndicate in this sleepy area? Nate vows to take action, but he?s in way over his head. Just as he?s about to get something done, Tracy appears, and he?s forced to hide the weapons in panic.

Caleb is furious when Nate clues him in on the dodgy dealings. He learns that the guns have been stashed and heads to retrieve them. But there?s a stomach-dropping discovery in store, the guns are gone.

How will Nate explain this to Corey? Nate is terrified and Tracy picks up on the bad vibe. Is she in danger too? When Corey learns the guns are gone he two hits panic mode? these guns belong to some serious people who have particularly violent ways of ensuring their property is returned to them. Caleb decides to meet with Harry (Robert Beck) himself as Nate is forced to come clean with his new wife.

Things aren?t great for Nate as he explains himself to Tracy, but they?re worse for Caleb.

He meets Harry at the car office to tell him the illegal business has to stop, but Harry isn?t about to be told what to do ? as he shows through the use of his heavies. Is Caleb set to face a grisly end?

i think ruby has and will again abuse caleb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (09-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Her threatening Kim was a BIG mistake, she will be way out of her league taking Kim on.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I fully agree and she is showing the signs. She is already working to separate him from his family and friends and to isolate him so that she is the only one that matters in his world. Then she can have full control.

It's interesting to see the two couples with abusive spouses. We have Belle with Tom who is trying to separate her from her family and even throws a cow when she is reminiscing about her late mother. He wants to be her whole world. And he has already shown signs of physical abuse.

With Ruby, I haven't seen her show violence to him, but I just began to watch this show over the fall. I don't know their history. However, the signs of that need to isolate him are screaming at me.

Thread Information