Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty Tips

Beauty Tips

if anyone has any please tell me

always take your make up off at night
    drink plenty of water
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

dont smoke it sags your skin

Buy a pot of Vaciline you can use it to smooth down your eybrows, on your lips or dry patches on your face. Mixed with normal lipstick it makes a nice shiny lipgloss

Quote Originally Posted by soap addict queen
    drink plenty of water
    Agree 100%. Not only is it good for your skin, its good for your overall health. I normally drink about 4 litres a day.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    Agree 100%. Not only is it good for your skin, its good for your overall health. I normally drink about 4 litres a day.
    I agree, but didnt someone recently die from drinking too much water by diluting all the essential minerials in the body or have I been reading too many tabloids?

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    I agree, but didnt someone recently die from drinking too much water by diluting all the essential minerials in the body or have I been reading too many tabloids?
    I don't think you can dilute the essential minerals. What would happen is you would probably urinate some of them out if you drank huge amounts of water, and by huge I'm talking about 3 gallons of water.

Don't forget your body is 70% water, and dehydration can cause multiple side effects (pains, headaches etc).

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Yeah I read that as well. I drink about a 1.5 litres a day of water. I don't think I can manage any more than that.

I should really drink some more water, but I'm always rubbish at remembering! But then I watched You are What you Eat last night and there are loads of consequences to being dehydrated, so I'll go pour myself a glass now!

Back to beauty tips - always wear at least SPF15 and remember that protection only last the number of times you are naturally protected - so if normally you would burn in 15 mins, you have 15 x15 mins at the most to reapply. Don't forget your hands too!

Invest in a one off eyebrow shaping - it's one of the cheapest beauty treatments but can change your whole face and from then on in follow the lines set by the beautician.

Thread Information