Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And the winner is ......

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Sorry to the fans of Shannis, but they are beggining to annoy me in the current storyline. Can't wait until their wedding though, they will be much better then.
    yea Shannis annoys me!!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

what a shame

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Me too.

Each to thier own but to me Sharon and Dennis are far more watchable than the now boring Kat and Alfie. They have lost thier spark and Kat is acting desperate by trying to get him into bed. The whole storyline is pants.

At least with Sharon and Dennis, their father will always be an overriding factor in thier relationship and with him dead it will be interesting to see how they will deal with things and go from there.

Plus they ozzz with chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty
    Sorry all Shannis fans but the Beeb have announced that Kat and Alfie won the 'best couple' in the soap awards !
    What is your source? Which soap awards? Not seen anything from the BBC to do with this. Are you sure its not from last year when they won best Inside Soap award.

Not that I'm complaining as Kat and Alfie have been one of the best couples this last couple of years. Shane and Jessie just have the best chemistry

Question Big Sorry Everyone

I've been lead up the wrong path by a 'friend' After a bit of re checking I'm now sure that they were talking about last year. Next time I'll double check, it's not always so easy to keep track now I'm living outisde the UK.

kalfie arent even properly together anymore, shannis have stood the test of time and stood together making them stroinger and far better a couple and the best condenters for the award

Which soap awards did they win in?

Kalfie aren't a couple at present and haven't been for a while now since way before christmas. Granted Shannis was away for awhile but have returned as a couple so maybe Dot and Jim should have won.

i love kat and alfie and shannis so i dont mind lol

Never mind shannis i still think you're the best couple and it'll always stay that way!

Thread Information