Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Slater

Freddie Slater

did anyone else notice that freddie changed face several times tonight?
    one minute it was one baby the next as completely different one who looked nothing like the first!

yes i did!! they were completely different!! when stacey handed himover to billy he was one and by the time billy got him home he had changed!! i thought they usually had twins to play a baby??

My observation skills ar very poor I must say!!

I never really noticed lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Yup.... I asked my mum, that isnt the same baby is it?.... and she said nope, lol....
    i think eastenders has become cheap lately.... the baby had a normal face, yet it was crying.... :S

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    Don't they Have to change the Baby,Because When you are that Young,i Thought There was a Law,that you Are not Allowed to work that Much!!!!!
    I quite made me laugh actually,the way Stacey just dumped Freddie with Billy.

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

I noticed that too - it was unfortunate, but probably unavoidable. There are all sorts of rules about babies on set - there can't be too many babies and those who are there can't stay for too long. That's why you never see Aleesha, Freddie and Bobbie at the same time!

Freddie is cute though, but I think Aleesha is the cutest EE baby at the minute - there's some excellent casting because the twins who play her actually look kinda like Demi - maybe it's just me, but there's something about the eyes, lol! And the babies are always following the actors voices and looking like they're listening, lol.
    Last edited by Torrie; 24-05-2005 at 09:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrie
    I noticed that too - it was unfortunate, but probably unavoidable. There are all sorts of rules about babies on set - there can't be too many babies and those who are there can't stay for too long. That's why you never see Aleesha, Freddie and Bobbie at the same time!

Freddie is cute though, but I think Aleesha is the cutest EE baby at the minute - there's some excellent casting because the twins who play her actually look kinda like Demi - maybe it's just me, but there's something about the eyes, lol! And the babies are always following the actors voices and looking like they're listening, lol.
    i thought that too, some great casting there with aleesha!!!

i agree she must be the cutest baby on telly at the moment, and she does actually look like she belong to demi and leo
    [VIX :

aleesha is a beautiful little baby cant wait for the christening tonight

Thread Information