https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...ool-emmerdale/

Former Hollyoaks star Parry Glasspool will appear in Emmerdale next week as drug dealer Jason Denshaw.

This new development is part of an ongoing storyline where Leyla Cavanagh and her friend Suzy Merton have been taking drugs together, which nobody else in the village currently knows about.

Leyla is now struggling with the fact that she has to find a new supplier for her cocaine fix after Suzy, who used to be her supplier, confides in her that she has decided to get clean.

She is worried that if Suzy stops abusing drugs then she will not be able to get her regular fix. Enter Jason Denshaw, who is now going to be her new drug supplier.

Glasspool will make his first appearance as Jason in next Friday's episode.

This is not Glasspool's first soap outing. He previously starred as Harry Thompson in Hollyoaks for five years, before being killed off in a shocking twist.

Upon his exit at the time, Glasspool told Digital Spy that he was excited to do other things: "I'm looking forward to doing other stuff now? I'd love to be one of those people who jumps between TV, stage and film, doing different jobs."

As for his return to Hollyoaks? He would never say never: "Well, Warren 'died' in a fire. So if he can come back from that without any burn scars, I feel like anything's possible. It has to make sense, though. I'm not just saying it to put pressure on the producers? But if it all made sense and they showed flashbacks of how he got out of it, that'd be cool."