Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 14th April 2022

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 14th April 2022

Monday 11th April (Triple Episode)

- John faces Theo's tormentor. Chloe's deception ties her in knots. Theo finally fights back.

- Logan suspects Mackenzie's secrecy. Dimitri's violent past is exposed. Bella draws a line with Chloe.

- Mackenzie and Ryder get the gambling buzz. Mackenzie's romantic decoy fools Logan. Felicity can't get Tane alone.

Tuesday 12th April

- Is Mia losing her mind? Jasmine can't swallow her jealousy. Felicity and Tane's rendezvous gets interrupted.

Wednesday 13th April

- Jasmine can't accept her new family. Rose and Xander pack their bags. Is Summer Bay too painful for Mia?

Thursday 14th April

- Mia decides Chloe's fate. Roo and Irene hit the road. Xander is stuck between hostile sisters.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 05-04-2022 at 22:08. Reason: Tue - Thurs spoilers added

The 3rd episode for Monday + the rest of the week spoilers have been added.

New promo before Monday's 'supersized' triple episode in Aust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIUsT3GbqU

DS article following the new promo seen in the previous post:

Home and Away reveals dramatic new Theo scenes in latest trailer
    "I know what you've been doing to Theo."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...imitri-scenes/

Home and Away have released a new trailer teasing the 90-minute special on Monday (April 11), and it promises an episode filled with revelations and overdue confrontations.

The video teased Dimitri's return in the Bay, and his abusive behaviour towards his son Theo finally exposed.

"I need to see my son," Dimitri is heard saying in the trailer.

But it might not be the reunion he was hoping for, as the next clip showed Theo visibly aggravated, breathing hard as his attempts to attack his father were thwarted as he's held back.

Dimitri will also finally be confronted over the allegations by Leah, who had previously fought to repair the father-son duo's relationship, after Dimitri had kicked Theo out.

"I know what you've been doing to Theo," she told him.

The special will also address Mac's newest illegal pastime at Salt ? gambling.

The character's desperation over her growing financial debts recently led her to take a risk and enter the gambling world in an effort to gain back some money.

An overlaid audio of her can be heard whispering: "Don't mention any illegal activities, or my debts."

Her new underground activities will push her relationship to a rough place as Logan is shown growing suspicious of her strange behaviour.

"I don't want to be in a relationship without trust ? why don't you tell me what's really going on?" he said in one clip.

Will Mac's new venture into gambling be the couple's downfall?

The Home and Away special will air as three separate episodes spread over three days in the UK during May.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Thread Information