Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlow Robinson. (Jemma Donovan)

Harlow Robinson. (Jemma Donovan)

Neighbours is continuing its ties with the Donovan family, as Jason's 18-year-old daughter Jemma has now joined the soap's cast.

Described as a "whip-smart, diplomatic and complex young girl", Jemma will enter the fray as Harlow Robinson. This also connects the actress to her dad's character, Scott Robinson, who he played for three years in the late 1980s.

Jemma shared her excitement over getting the role, saying: "I was so happy and very honoured to be a part of a series which has been enjoyed by generations.

"The timing was also perfect because since my previous role on Spotless in 2015, I stopped going to auditions and acting because I wanted to finish my schooling, get my A-levels, and see what I wanted to do after that.

"So it's great how everything has fallen into place

And Jason – who's considered Neighbours royalty – sees this opportunity as an "incredible learning curve" for Jemma.

"It's become an institution and I'm so grateful for my time on Ramsay Street," he said. "There are so many great memories for me looking back, and to be honest, this is Jemma's moment.

"My dad [Terence Donovan] had a wonderful few years and I'm sure Jemma will also embrace the experience and honour the past," he said. "She needs to look forward, be an open book, learn from her experiences and have some fun. What an opportunity!"

"Jason and Terence are Ramsay Street royalty and it warms all our hearts to know there will be a third generation Donovan on the show. I’m excited to see Jemma carry the torch and make the character of Harlow her own.”

Neighbours can't seem to get enough of the Donovan family – Jason's half-sister Stephanie McIntosh also had a stint on the soap as Sky Mangel.

Jemma is scheduled to appear on screens from July 2019, and Neighbours fans will find out exactly how Harlow fits into the Robinson family tree over the coming months.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

MellBee (26-03-2019), Pantherboy (26-03-2019), Ruffed_lemur (27-03-2019), tammyy2j (28-03-2019)

Trying to think of what love hexagon she will fit into ??

Paul-Gary-Therese

Therese-Leo- Paul

Leo-piper - bouncer

Amy-gary-Kyle

Mark-elly- chloe

Chloe-rich guy- other chick

Toadie-sonya- fake dee

Karl-susan- izzy

Either way she will come into the street and have a great time romantically with someone

scott's daughter?

I’m confused who she is. Scott’s daughter is Maddy?

Is this another child of Paul?

It’s Jason Donovan’s daughter and it says she has a connection to Scott Robinson, but I don’t think she’s necessarily Scott’s daughter.

how about Lucy Robinson's daughter? Lucy would be 45 ish, so 18-19 isn't impossible like it might be with Elle (30...). Although Lucy has been back in the show several times - looking different each time! - as well as mentioned off screen fairly recently and I haven't seen a child mentioned, although Wikipedia says there is an Annie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robins...Family_members

Didn’t she have a child with Chris? But I don’t think they would be old enough to be Harlow.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Didn’t she have a child with Chris? But I don’t think they would be old enough to be Harlow.
    the aforementioned Annie. No idea how old. I haven't seen her in the show.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Definitely not old enough. Lucy only had the child a few years ago. Only child too I'm sure.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-03-2019)

Thread Information