Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours axed by Ch5!

DS article:

Who dies on Neighbours? 7 potential victims after the show's funeral teaser
    Which Ramsay Street resident(s) might be killed off ahead of the series finale?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...who-dies-2022/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

A new promo has been released, teasing the final few months of Neighbours. And it drops a hint that not everybody on Ramsay Street will survive until the final episode.

The long-running Aussie soap will end its 37-year run with episode 8903, airing on Monday, August 1 on Channel 5.

So as the countdown continues towards the bittersweet series finale (which includes Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan making a special guest appearance), we're wondering who might be killed off in a shock twist.

Here's a round-up of characters, both past and present, whose lives could be on the line.

1. Paul Robinson

Baddie businessman Paul has had several near-death experiences during 26 years on the Aussie soap.

Remember when his fifth wife Rebecca pushed Paul off the balcony at Lassiters? Or when kind-hearted Harold snapped and attempted to strangle his hated neighbour?

As Neighbours comes to an end, will Paul's ruthless ways finally catch up with him? Have the series producers and writers made the bold decision to kill off the long-running character, who featured in the very first episode back in 1985?

Paul's death could be the reason that brings his younger brother Scott and his wife Charlene back to Ramsay Street again after all these years.

2. Harold Bishop

When Harold last visited Erinsborough in 2015 (for the 30th anniversary of Neighbours), he was haunted by the ghost of his late wife Madge.

Ian Smith has recently been back on set, filming scenes as Harold for the soap's final episodes.

Has Harold returned for one last trip down memory lane and to be reunited with family members, Scott and Charlene, and former son-in-law, Joe Mangel?

Could there be a super sad goodbye in store, with Harold ready to join his beloved Madge in the afterlife?

3. Hendrix Greyson

Harold's Cafe employee Hendrix is currently living on borrowed time, since being diagnosed with lung disease after being exposed to smoke during the fire at Erinsborough High School.

Coming up on Neighbours, it looks like Hendrix may accidentally sabotage his chance of a lung transplant, when he goes in search of the donor and is caught by a grieving family member.

Without a lung transplant, the future could be looking very bleak for Hendrix.

In a cruel twist of fate, is it possible Hendrix won't survive long enough to marry his girlfriend Mackenzie Hargreaves?

4. Harlow Robinson

Jemma Donovan recently revealed a new look on social media after she finished filming her three-year run as Harlow Robinson. A Neighbours spokesperson has confirmed to Digital Spy that Harlow's final scenes will air ahead of the series finale.

So what will happen to Harlow? Next week she manages to escape the clutches of cult member Corey, who has been trying to recruit her into the Restoration Order. But creepy Corey is still on the loose and has unfinished business with Harlow.

Could there be a tragic ending in store for Harlow, just like her ill-fated mum, Prue?

5. Izzy Hoyland

The woman who once managed to wreck the marriage of Karl and Susan Kennedy will be stirring up more trouble when she returns to Ramsay Street.

When Izzy last visited Erinsborough in 2018, she was at the centre of a baby bombshell plot, when she stole Karl's sperm sample and attempted to impregnate herself. How can Izzy possibly show her face again after that?

There's got to be a major reason that brings her back to the Melbourne cul-de-sac. Could it be that Izzy has some terrible news for Karl and wants him to have permanent custody of their daughter, Holly?

We're totally speculating here. But what if Izzy's wicked ways finally catch up with her and she discovers she is dying? Such a storyline might even lead to a bitter-sweet truce between Izzy and long-time love rival, Susan.

6. Glen Donnelly

Over 30 years ago, Glen cheated death when he fell off the roof of Lassiters. But what if the Grim Reaper is coming for Glen ahead of the series finale?

Glen, who has a history of alcohol addiction, reluctantly starts taking painkillers in episodes showing this month, after being injured in an accident at the vineyard. But is the recovering addict risking a relapse?

He's totally stressed-out over the situation involving his long-lost daughter, Kiri. Will Glen ease his sorrows with painkillers instead of alcohol? And could Glen's downward spiral have a tragic end?

7. David Tanaka

Paul's son David's future is currently looking uncertain. The hospital doctor could be facing possible prison time after confessing to letting Gareth die, following Gareth's shock attack on David's husband, Aaron.

Neighbours star Takaya Honda recently posted some behind-the-scenes photos of a filming aboard a boat.

Some viewers have since been speculating that David might go on the run to avoid the law. Or what if somebody falls overboard and drowns?

It would certainly be terribly tragic if Paul was to lose another of his children. Remember his son Cameron (the twin brother of evil Robert), who died in hospital after being hit by a car? But in Soapland, death means mega drama.

By the way, we totally hope David doesn't die. Can you imagine the tears and poor Aaron left alone to raise baby Isla?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (22-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (22-05-2022)

I think it's a shame that they feel the need to kill someone off. It's sad enough as it is.

DS article:

Neighbours boss teases surprising ending for soap after writing final ever episodes
    Cast and crew now have the finale scripts.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...n-show-ending/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours boss Jason Herbison has spoken exclusively to Digital Spy about the soap's ending after writing the final ever episodes.

The show's executive producer has taken on writing duties for the conclusion of Neighbours, which will air as an hour-long special on August 1.

The scripts were recently issued to cast and crew, who'll wrap up filming on the iconic drama on June 10. This marks the end of an era for the soap world after Neighbours' incredible 37-year run.

Herbison told Digital Spy: "I feel very privileged to write the final episodes and bring our beloved Neighbours to an end. I always had a vision of how I would close the show and I have stuck to that vision, so I hope the viewers enjoy it.

"The magnitude of the moment is not lost on me and everyone is coming together behind the scenes to make the ending as befitting as possible."

Hinting that there are still some secrets under wraps, he added: "I'm pleased to say that I haven't seen anyone guess what happens yet ? though the final scene would be hard to guess!"

Herbison has served as Neighbours' showrunner since 2013, but he also occasionally writes scripts for the programme.

Over the years, he has penned Neighbours' first-ever three-hander episode in 2015 and Sonya Rebecchi's heartbreaking final episode in 2019.

Herbison's most recent script, which saw Hendrix Greyson and Mackenzie Hargreaves travel to Sydney together for an emotional trip, has also been widely praised since the special episode aired on Channel 5 last week.

Neighbours bosses have announced that more than 20 returning characters will be heading back to Ramsay Street in time for the show's finale.

These include iconic supercouple Scott and Charlene Robinson, after Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue agreed to reprise their roles for a cameo appearance.

The final episodes are expected to be celebratory, rather than ending the show with a disaster that destroys Ramsay Street.

Herbison previously told TV Tonight in March: "Ramsay Street is eternal and I like to think it will live on in the hearts and minds of the viewers, long after the final scene. I would never, ever blow it up.

"The ending will be a celebration of the past and the present, with the door very much left open for a future."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (24-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (24-05-2022)

For those in Ireland, it appears that the final 'double' episode, will be shown as two separate parts on 2 & 3 August.

rte article:

Date for Neighbours' final episode in Ireland is revealed

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/202...land-revealed/

The final episode of Neighbours will air in Ireland on RT?2 on 3 August, it has been confirmed.

The much-loved, long-running Australian soap is coming to an end after 37 years on screen after UK TV station Channel 5 announced in February that it was to stop airing the show.

Neighbours originally launched on Australia's Seven network in 1985, but the channel axed it before Ten picked it up the following year and it became an international hit.

In Australia, it has been shown on digital channel 10 Peach since 2011 and has been reliant on the UK broadcaster for funding.

The soap, which has aired on RT? since 2 January, 2001, will finally come to an end this summer.

The second last episode will air on Tuesday, 2 August with the final 30-minute episode airing on Wednesday, 3 August.

Many beloved characters will be returning to the show before it winds up for good.

Charlene Robinson (Kylie Minogue), Scott Robinson (Jason Donovan) Harold Bishop (Ian Smith), Shane Ramsay (Peter O'Brien) and Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) are among the characters who will be heading back to Ramsay Street.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (24-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (24-05-2022)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-ever-episode/

Neighbours is heading for its home stretch, with just over two months left before we say goodbye to Ramsay Street's residents for good.

The iconic soap has been part of the TV schedules for 37 years, but cast and crew will film its final scenes in June following Channel 5's decision to drop the show.

While Neighbours' passionate fanbase is savouring every single episode at the moment, anticipation is also building for the nostalgia-filled finale.

Just in case you're not a superfan with the date already marked in your calendar, here's everything you need to know about when to expect the last ever episode.

When does Neighbours' final episode air in the UK?

In June 2021, Neighbours' cast and crew were informed that Channel 5 had renewed the show on a one-year deal. This was much shorter than the previous multi-year deals that Channel 5 had agreed to in 2007 and 2017.

With some cast and crew already getting nervous, their worst fears were confirmed in February 2022 when Channel 5 confirmed that it would no longer broadcast the soap beyond August.

Production company Fremantle hoped to find a new UK broadcasting partner to finance further episodes, but no deal could be secured and it was announced in March that Neighbours would be ending after 37 years.

Channel 5 bosses later confirmed that the final episode of Neighbours would air on Monday, August 1.

The finale has been announced as an "epic double episode" which will screen in an hour-long slot.

So far, there has been no official word on whether the finale will air in the usual 1.45pm and 6pm slots, or be promoted to a prime-time special.

When does Neighbours' final episode air in Australia?

Since January 2022, Neighbours episodes have had their world premiere on Channel 5 for UK audiences, ending the decades-long tradition of Australia getting to watch the Ramsay Street action first.

This is because Channel 5 has aired five episodes per week all year, while 10 Peach in Australia has steadily fallen behind by only screening four.

The good news for fans in Australia is that plans are already afoot for 10 Peach to start catching up again.

In March, 10 Peach announced that it would start airing double episodes of Neighbours from Monday, June 13.

This means that Australia will have caught up with the UK again in time for the finale.

The last episode will air in the UK and Australia on the same day. Due to the time difference between both countries, it seems that Australia will get the episode first, albeit only by a few hours.

A 10 Peach spokesperson recently told TV Tonight: "From Monday, June 13, friends of Ramsay Street can tune into double the fun, double the action with double episodes to celebrate the final season of Neighbours.

"The ultimate series finale will air on Monday, August 1."

When does Neighbours' final episode air in Ireland?

RT? One has also announced its own plans to broadcast the finale of Neighbours in Ireland.

The Irish broadcaster traditionally airs episodes one day behind Channel 5 in a 2pm timeslot.

In a recent post on its website, RT? confirmed that it will be splitting the one-hour finale of Neighbours into two parts.

This means that the penultimate episode will air on RT? One on Tuesday, August 2 with the final visit to Ramsay Street following on Wednesday, August 3.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-05-2022)

DS article - Guy Pearce (Mike Young) to return for Neighbours finale:

Neighbours signs up Hollywood star Guy Pearce for final ever episode
    He joins a long line of returning characters.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ce-mike-young/

Neighbours-turned-Hollywood star Guy Pearce has confirmed he will be returning for the soap's final ever episode.

The Australian actor, most recently seen in HBO's Mare of Easttown, starred on Ramsay Street as Mike Young from 1986 to 1989.

In a statement, Pearce said (via Metro): "It is very exciting and surreal at the same time being back on set again, however it feels like coming home.

"It's where it all started for me professionally. I've been asked to come back on occasions over the years and wondered if it was the right thing to do, but once I knew the show was finishing, I knew I had to do it.

"While I've caught up with many of the cast I worked with on the show over the years, there is nothing like being here all together again."

Executive producer Jason Herbison said: "I'm incredibly honoured that Guy is returning to the show for a very special story arc.

"Having him back on set has been poignant for him and for us. He's been very involved in the storyline, and I can't wait to finally answer the question for viewers ? who is Mike Young today?"

We last saw Mike when he decided to leave Ramsay Street with his love life in tatters and going to help his sick mother recover.

Pearce will be joined by a line-up of old and new cast members from the show for the grand finale, including Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Olympia Valance and more.

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/TheGuyPearce/sta...66692270895106
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 04-06-2022 at 01:32.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-06-2022), MellBee (03-06-2022), Ruffed_lemur (03-06-2022)

Sydney Daily Telegraph article. Hopefully the link works as there are some nice old photos included:

Neighbours uncut: what the stars really got up to
    Four decades and almost 9000 episodes on, one of Australia?s favourite villains dishes the dirt, and some of the good, as iconic soap Neighbours nears its end.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...5d342fbdeab8f9

IT was December 1984 when the then relatively unknown Stefan Dennis walked on to the sprawling Neighbours set to step into the well-heeled shoes of Paul Robinson.

Four decades and almost 9000 episodes on, he?s hugely recognisable here and abroad, and is preparing to farewell one of Australia?s favourite villains as the iconic soap comes to the end of filming on Friday.

The enormity that he?s the only cast member to have been on set for that very first day and last day is not lost on the 63-year-old, but Dennis admits ? as he chats in between takes on the bitterly cold outdoor shoot ? that he?s just had no time for emotions yet.

?I?m just coming to work each day and each day is busier than it?s been for a long time and very, very long hours,? Dennis says.

?So we?re just doing the gig we?ve been doing for the last 40 years because we?ve still got to produce a show til the end of the week. But ? that?s going to be quite emotional.?

He?s a big sook ? his own words ? so Dennis is tipping all the tears will flow as cut is called for the last time on Friday.

While giving into all the feels will be easy, narrowing down his most memorable moments is somewhat harder. Five years ago when we chatted, Dennis joked it was a ridiculous question to ask. Fair enough given he?s the only original cast member still on the fictional cul-de-sac that is Ramsay St, with plenty of TV magic from which to choose. You name it, his character the oft-times nefarious Paul Robinson has done it ? being held hostage, losing a leg, thrown in jail, suffering from amnesia or just heading to the altar on repeat.

He has had six wives and nine weddings, beating Ryan Moloney?s Jarrod ?Toadie? Rebecchi by two.

There?s been a cavalcade of stars announced for the final months of the show including Daniel MacPherson who played Joel Samuels, Melissa Bell who played Paul?s younger sister Lucy Robinson, Peter O?Brien, who appeared in the show?s first episode as Shane Ramsay and Natalie Bassingthwaite who was one of Paul?s wives Izzy Hoyland.

Ian Smith was Harold Bishop for 21 years and was pretty chuffed to be asked to reprise his role as the fuddy duddy step dad to Kylie Minogue?s Charlene. The now 83 year old can still remember his first day on set like it was yesterday.

?That is spooky, I remember knocking on the front door in Ramsay St and Kylie answered,? he says. ?I think she was dressed as a clown. They were all in there having a dress-up party of some sort.

?But look, do you know what? I just knew somehow that this was important.

?I had no idea why. I just knew this show was going to change my life.?

And it did.

?I did many years on stage, both in musical theatre and straight theatre,? he shares.

At the peak of its powers, Neighbours stars enjoyed, or endured, almost Beatle-esque hysteria. Smith had his own very Beatle moment at the Water Rats ball ? an exclusive British A-list party. He and on-screen wife Anne Charleston attended and were bowled over to be included in such illustrious company.

And then one of the Fab Four ? George Harrison ? sauntered over and asked Smith for his autograph.

?I just couldn?t believe it,? Smith exclaims. ?There was me giving a Beatle an autograph.

?Well, that?s been my most favourite story for the rest of my life. Honestly, I froze ? I can?t remember what he said, I was so starstruck.

?I don?t know if all the Beatles are Neighbours fans but I can certainly say he was.?

While getting Harold back was a coup, excitement levels were at fever pitch when it was revealed Minogue and Jason Donovan would be back as Charlene and Paul?s younger brother Scott Robinson.

Dennis says it was delightful to reunite with so many of the originals. After a few seconds of slight awkwardness the ensuing years just melted away.

?Working on a show like this you become such intimate tight friends,? he says.

?We were tight on and off screen. We used to work and play together. I?ve just been reminiscing about the mischief we used to get up to in the studio and on the weekends.?

Mischief ? do tell? From skateboarding down the corridors with on-screen brother Donovan to trying to get in the background of live news crosses to wave to their mum (Ten?s news production office used to be based at the Nunawading studio), it was mostly harmless fun.

Although regularly crashing the set of the Channel 10 children?s program The Early Bird Show with Darryl Cotton after big Fridays night on the town might have been pushing it.

?We?d probably party all night at clubs or whatever and then come in horribly strung out the next morning,? Dennis recalls.

?We?d literally not go to bed. Maybe have breakfast and then go to work.

?And then one of us would have the great idea of crashing The Early Bird Show. You could see the horror on Darryl?s face as we would walk into the studio very loudly and then we would just take over.?

And, the cheekiness is still around in these final days. If viewers look closely at the fridge in the Quill-Tanaka household, they might notice some naughty words. Turns out actors waiting to rehearse a scene often rearrange the magnetic letters into all sorts of interesting phrases.

Dennis also noticed the letters to Paul?s office at Lassiters Hotel are starting to come off ? the last S dropping off this past week.

?Wouldn?t it be great if every day another letter fell off and all we were left with was just three letters ? ASS?,? he laughs.

And ass is the perfect title for Paul. Or *******. Or villain. And that?s what Dennis will miss most about his long-term alter ego. It?s certainly what audiences missed when he returned to Erinsborough in 2004 after 12 years working away in the UK. Producers decided to redeem Paul, writing a storyline where a brain tumour was discovered and subsequently removed, along with his villainous tendencies.

?He became super squeaky clean and I went with that, because that?s my job,? Dennis shares.

?But I kept saying ?guys the audience hates Paul being nice?. Producers would say ?Yeah sure? probably thinking I was just not happy with my lot.

?A couple of months later and we were doing a charity event after the Black Saturday bushfires in front of a huge crowd.

?I had the microphone so I asked the crowd to put their hands up if they liked Paul being nice. About three hands went up. I looked over at the producers who were there as well, and gave them a little look.

?Then I said ?who likes Paul being nasty?? and everyone else?s hand in the building went up.

?I turned to the producers, with the audience as my witness, and said ?there?s your answer guys?.

?And from that point on they slowly started bringing him back to the way he is now. A bit of a *******.?

And while that ******* is retiring, Dennis has no plans for that in real life ? ?actors don?t retire, they die? Dennis quips ? and he jokingly, pleads ?Is there anybody out there who will give me a job??

He pauses when asked what?s the legacy he hopes the institution leaves.

?It?s funny ? it?s not what it?s going to leave, it?s more what it?s not going to leave,? he muses.

?I?m going to get a little political now. I?m sounding biased but this is a known fact that we have done incredible things for Australian tourism, and for the industry itself on every level. In mentoring and training, and giving people jobs. And setting trends and fashions.

?I keep bringing up the fact that we were the first production to come up with a model for us to get back to work during that first Covid lockdown.

?Little old Neighbours in Melbourne was responsible for all the production studios going back to work around the world.

?(Executive producer) Jason (Harbison) had phone calls every day from studios around the world asking how do we do this.

?At the end of the day, it is just a TV show and TV shows come and go, but because this has been so iconic and historic, it?s a shame that is not going to be able to continue what it has been doing for all of these years.?

Neighbours, 6.30pm, 10Peach until August 1

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (04-06-2022), Ruffed_lemur (05-06-2022)

Some photos from on set - filming for the show finishes this Friday:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...k-filming.html

Nice 'reunion' photo (hopefully the link works):

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...00&vt=2&sim=11

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (07-06-2022)

Network Ten to partner with Channel 5 for three new drama projects:

Network Ten partners with the UK?s Channel 5 for three new drama projects? so why didn't the Brits help us save Neighbours?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-projects.html

Channel 10 will partner on three new local productions with Channel 5, the same UK broadcaster that refused to save Neighbours from the axe.

Neighbours was cancelled after Channel 5 decided in March not to renew its contract with production company Fremantle to finance and broadcast the Australian soap.

Now Channel 5 will partner with Network 10 and Fremantle on a trio of projects that will be filmed in Australia but feature British characters, and can be produced for a fraction of what Neighbours costs, reports TV Tonight.

Meanwhile, the beloved soap, which debuted in 1985 and launched the careers of superstars Kylie Minogue, Russell Crowe and Margot Robbie, amongst many others, ends production on Friday.

The news comes after Fremantle and Channel 5 had success with the four-part thriller Lie to Me, which screened on Channel 10 in November and starred former EastEnders star Charlie Brooks.

Neighbours' executive producer Jason Herbison created Lie with Me, which was a hit in the UK.

Daniel Monaghan, Channel 10's Senior Vice President of Programming and Content, said Channel 5 wants to make three more projects in a similar vein.

'What they did with Lie with Me, and what their intention is to do is [dramas] set in Australia but with British characters,' he explained.

'The lead in Lie with Me was a British actress from EastEnders [Brooks]. So that meant something to them because it was more of a hybrid.'

Beverley McGarvey, the Executive Vice President and Chief Content Officer for Paramount ANZ, owners of Channel 10, said that Channel 5 wants to finance more British-made content, like the hit series All Creatures Great and Small.

'The investment they would make in a couple of series is nothing like the investment they would need to make in 260 episodes of Neighbours,' Ms McGarvey said.

Amongst the stars who began their career on Neighbours are Craig McLachlan, 56, who earned three Logie Awards while appearing in the series between 1987 and 1999; pop star Delta Goodrem, 37; and famed Hollywood actor Guy Pearce, 54.

Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan, both 54, join a long list of former Neighbours stars lured back for the final episode, which also includes Ian Smith and Daniel MacPherson, alongside Mark Little and Paul Keane.

Kylie and Jason filmed their scenes for the much anticipated final episode in half a day on April 28.

The pair famously appeared as husband and wife Charlene and Scott Robinson on the long-running series.

According to sources close to the production, Kylie and Jason appeared in scenes with characters including Harold Bishop (Ian Smith), Jane Harris (Annie Jones) and Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis).

Producers revealed the scenes with Kylie and Jason were filmed in top secret.

'I told a couple of producers, a costume person, I did not tell any of the writers and I quietly wrote the scenes myself,' said Neighbours' executive producer Jason Herbison.

'I gave them the scenes and on the day the crew did not know until they [Minogue and Donovan] arrived and out came Scott and Charlene,' he said.

'It was very special.'

Neighbours announced that production would be ceasing on the long-running soap in a tweet back in March.

'We are so sorry to say that after nearly 37 years and almost 9,000 episodes broadcast we have to confirm that Neighbours will cease production in June,' the show wrote.

Network 10 addressed the end of the series in a statement to Australian media in March, admitting it had been a 'difficult decision'.

'Today, Fremantle confirmed that Neighbours will cease production in June, after nearly 37 years and almost 9,000 episodes,' a network spokesperson announced.

'This difficult decision came after the search for an alternative UK broadcast partner proved unsuccessful.'

The last ever episode will air on August 1 - and in Australia, it will appear on 10 Peach, where the show moved to back in 2011

EDIT: The DFS article:

Channel 5 planning more Australia-filmed dramas after Neighbours axing
    Lie with Me proved to be quite a success.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ghbours-axing/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 07-06-2022 at 22:08.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (07-06-2022)

Because it wasn?t on us to save neighbors. If Fremantle didn?t get so greedy. I?ve also been reading Fremantle don?t want to pay some redundancy.

Thread Information