Thread: Eastenders Spoilers 2022

Eastenders Spoilers 2022

EastEnders exit confirmed for Mila Marwa as Ruhtxjia?h B?ll?n?a leaves the role

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    EastEnders exit confirmed for Mila Marwa as Ruhtxjia?h B?ll?n?a leaves the role
    Is that really how you spell her name?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Is that really how you spell her name?
    haha

copy and paste didn't allow special letters here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (18-01-2022)

I see a lot of predicting a Jay Lola Christmas wedding and Lola death

Mick and Janine also bow out around Christmas with Danny Dyer wanting Mick killed

Exclamation EastEnders Christmas 2022 Spoilers

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...hristmas-2022/

Christmas is getting closer, so it's no surprise that our thoughts are turning to the unmissable storylines we can expect in Soapland this year.

The festive season is always a time for sensational plot twists, major revelations and bombshell cliffhangers ? and we're sure that 2022 will be no exception.

Many of the soaps have been keeping relatively quiet about their Christmas plans at this early stage, so it's likely that the biggest storylines are being kept under wraps for now.

Even so, that won't stop us from taking an early look with a round-up of everything the bosses and cast have helpfully shared so far.

EastEnders is the soap which has been shouting loudest about its Christmas plans this year.

It's no secret that two big-name characters will be leaving Walford over the festive period, as Danny Dyer bows out from his role as Mick Carter and Charlie Brooks makes another departure as Janine Butcher.

EastEnders' executive producer Chris Clenshaw recently told Inside Soap: "It's Mick's last Christmas ? and it's pretty epic.

"Do people want Mick and Janine to go off into the sunset, though? Well, you'll have to wait and see. I hope the audience will be pleased. All I'll say is that it is a tragic love story."

Recent paparazzi pictures published on Digital Spy showed Mick appearing to jump off the edge of a cliff amid a dramatic car stunt, but no details have been revealed about the outcome.

Whatever happens, there are sure to be changes at the Queen Vic as the pub moves on from Mick's time as landlord.

Clenshaw recently said: "A lot happens when Mick leaves. The Vic is the beating heart of Walford ? it's a character in its own right ? so who we have in that precinct is important. Rest assured, there are plans afoot to make sure the community doesn't die of thirst!"

Elsewhere, Clenshaw recently named Alfie Moon as another character with an upcoming Christmas storyline.

Alfie will once again be trying to win back his ex-wife Kat Slater, hoping to make some progress in the season of goodwill.

Clenshaw teased: "All I'll say is, we're shooting something for Christmas, which is very funny and sees Alfie trying his best to win Kat back and make his kids happy ? but will he succeed?

"I hope everyone will find it as heartwarming and as hilarious as we do."

James Farrar, who plays Zack Hudson, has also confirmed his involvement in this year's Christmas and New Year stories.

James exclusively told Digital Spy last month: "I certainly am [involved in Christmas] ? and New Year even more so, actually, which is pretty special. I'm working alongside Tish ? our queen Letitia Dean! I'm so blessed.

"Sitting around a Christmas table with Letitia Dean ? we used to watch that as kids, didn't we? It's fantastic."

These storylines are sure to just be the tip of the iceberg, so watch this space for further updates.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...-stories-2022/

EastEnders has confirmed this year's Christmas storylines for the first time.

The much-anticipated plans for the festive season have already been teased via paparazzi photos and hints from the cast in recent weeks, but an official preview has now provided us with more information at last.

An EastEnders insider said: "The residents of Walford get set to celebrate the festivities, there are those who are desperate to reclaim lost soul mates, forge futures with new loves and fight dirty to protect their families."

Here's a full roundup of the main stories to keep an eye on over the festive season:

1. Shirley vows to catch Janine out

Mick and Janine's ongoing story will be the one to watch over Christmas, but the next chapter will see Shirley play a big part in it too.

Unsurprisingly, there will be a major dilemma ahead for Mick in the lead-up to his nuptials, as he becomes increasingly unsure whether he's doing the right thing.

With Mick hurtling towards a wedding to pregnant Janine, while fighting his lingering feelings for Linda, his mum Shirley will decide to take matters into her own hands.

Determined to stop her son from making a big mistake, Shirley desperately seeks evidence that proves Janine's keeping dark secrets, but can she get conclusive proof before Mick says, 'I do'?

2. Alfie's Christmas of love

Alfie will be another character to watch over the festive season, as he fights for a future with his own ex-wife, Kat.

Alfie's Christmas panto will provide the perfect backdrop for his elaborate plan to win back a place in Kat's heart. However, with Phil due to return to Walford, fans will stay tuned to see whether Alfie gets the fairytale ending he's hoping for.

EastEnders' executive producer Chris Clenshaw has already shared details of an upcoming Christmas storyline for Alfie.

Speaking to Inside Soap, he said: "All I'll say is, we're shooting something for Christmas, which is very funny and sees Alfie trying his best to win Kat back and make his kids happy ? but will he succeed?

"I hope everyone will find it as heartwarming and as hilarious as we do."

3. Phil's return

Alfie might be able to breathe a sigh of relief, because Phil could have other problems to contend with on his return anyway.

Following weeks abroad, Phil's former problems are still very much on his mind over Christmas, as he battles to keep Billy from spending life in prison.

With DCI Keeble still hellbent on revenge, Phil comes back armed with a plan ? one that's fraught with deadly risks.

4. Lola's last Christmas

With Lola's tragic prognosis weighing heavily on them towards the end of the year, Jay will pull out all the stops to show her how much she means to him.

Aware that it could be Lola's last Christmas, Jay is determined to make it one to remember, but what does he have planned?

Jamie Borthwick and Danielle Harold, who play Jay and Lola respectively, have already confirmed that this will be one of the storylines airing over the Christmas period this year.

Jamie said: "There's moments [at Christmas]."

Danielle added: "We've definitely got some nice moments."

EastEnders has cast former Emmerdale and Holby City star Patsy Kensit in the role of Lola's mum, with her scenes due to air in December.

5. Mick and Janine's shock exits

We already know that danger is looming for Mick post-Christmas, as he's set to get caught up in a potentially-fatal car catastrophe with Janine and Linda.

Danny Dyer is leaving his role as Mick, while Charlie Brooks is also bowing out as Janine, whose final episode has now been confirmed for Boxing Day.

"All I can say is that those episodes, I hope, are going to be fantastic," Charlie said on The One Show recently. "There's lots to look forward to. The three of them, Mick, Linda and Janine, there is high drama."

Show boss Chris has also confirmed this, saying: "It?s Mick's last Christmas ? and it's pretty epic. Do people want Mick and Janine to go off into the sunset, though? Well, you'll have to wait and see. I hope the audience will be pleased. All I'll say is that it is a tragic love story."

6. Zack's new story

James Farrar, who plays Zack Hudson, has also confirmed his involvement in this year's Christmas and New Year stories.

James exclusively told Digital Spy last month: "I certainly am [involved in Christmas] ? and New Year even more so, actually, which is pretty special. I'm working alongside Tish ? our queen Letitia Dean! I'm so blessed.

"Sitting around a Christmas table with Letitia Dean ? we used to watch that as kids, didn't we? It's fantastic."

And if you want some idea of what Zack's latest drama involves, this might give you a clue...

7. Whitney's baby dilemma

A new story for Whitney will kick off next week, when she discovers she's pregnant with Zack's baby following their recent one-night stand.

With the support of her friends, Whitney will eventually find the courage to tell Zack that he's going to be a dad (unaware he already knows) and fans can expect the fallout to continue all the way through into the New Year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-12-2022)

Thread Information