https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...nna-chemistry/

Hollyoaks newcomer Matthew James Bailey has teased that his character, Ethan Williams, could be getting involved with another troubled character with a slightly dodgy history in the shape of Sienna Blake.

Ever since Ethan arrived in Hollyoaks alongside his criminal girlfriend, Maya (Ky Discala), and kidnapped Darren Osborne (Ashley Taylor Dawson), it's been clear that he is heading for major trouble. Following the dramatic explosion at Salon de Th?, Ethan is now hiding another secret, having shot Maya and hidden her body in Ste Hay's (Kieron Richardson) cleaning van.

Once Ste's business partner Sienna (Anna Passey) figures out what Ethan is hiding, she offers to help him bury Maya's body and turns to long-time criminal and her old flame Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) for help ? embroiling more and more people in Ethan's crime.

Matthew has revealed to Inside Soap that Ethan will quickly realise that Sienna isn't as innocent as she might seem when he tries to intimidate her and Ste ? and that this could lead to sparks flying between the pair.

"When Ethan first meets Sienna, he has no idea what she's like!" he said. "But that's what Anna and I have been having so much fun with. And honestly, there's some real chemistry between those two. As you can see from Ethan's relationship with Maya, he has a thing for very powerful and strong women."

Poor Ste, on the other hand, will find being involved with Ethan far more difficult to handle, and Matthew teased that "no one's going to be keen on Ethan" after seeing his behaviour toward Ste.

"He becomes quite manipulative with Ste, which for an outsider is sad to see," he said. "But Ethan loves it! He loves having a bit of power, and the fact that he can have some sort of control over someone. And I think that's because of how Maya treated him."

As for the involvement of Warren, who has only recently been released from prison after being cleared of Timmy Simons' murder, Matthew hinted that he and Ethan have some big scenes coming up, as the villains come face to face.

"Ethan and Warren haven't met ? yet. But I can tell you there are some exciting scenes coming up," he revealed. "These two are similar, villainous characters with a rich history of crime. Can you imagine if these two go head-to-head?

"They come from different worlds because Ethan's a very modern day criminal, whereas Warren's old school ? he'll lead with his fists. I'm sure the audience will be desperate to see what happens then these two meet, because I am!

"I do wonder why anyone moves to Hollyoaks ? the crime rates must be ridiculous..."