Thread: Tammin Sursok (ex-Home and away) to film 6 week cameo role in Neighbours

Tammin Sursok (ex-Home and away) to film 6 week cameo role in Neighbours

Msn.com article (from Daily Mail). Tammin Sursok (who played Dani Sutherland in Home and away) is to film a 6 week cameo role in Neighbours:

Former Home And Away star Tammin Sursok joins Neighbours

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...edgdhp&pc=W000

Tammin Sursok has quietly joined the cast of Neighbours, 18 years after departing rival soap opera Home And Away.

According to a well-placed industry insider, the Australian actress, 38, is set to join the long-running Channel 10 program in a cameo role, and will begin filming in Melbourne soon.

Tammin will temporarily relocate to Melbourne from her home in Queensland as she completes her six-week filming schedule, which is due to wrap in March.

While the star has yet to formally announce her new role, she's made no secret of her travel plans to Melbourne.

This week, Tammin revealed on Instagram that she was preparing to embark upon a 17-hour road trip from Queensland to Melbourne with her film producer husband Sean McEwen, and their daughters Phoenix, eight, and Lennon, two.

Choosing not to explain the reason for their trip, Tammin simply told fans on Instagram: 'We have a road trip soon and I'm pretty excited'.

It is believed Tammin will spend some time in Melbourne with her family, before Sean drives back to Queensland with the kids ahead of their first day of school.

Tammin is no stranger to the world of soap acting, having portrayed Dani Sutherland on Home And Away from 2000 to 2004 before moving to the US to make it big in Hollywood.

She has previously credited the beloved Australia series for her big break in the industry.

After relocating to LA, the actress nabbed the role of Colleen Carlton on The Young and The Restless, starring on the soap between 2007 and 2009.

She also famously portrayed Jenna Marshall on Pretty Little Liars.

Tammin finally returned to Australia with her family in June last year.

In May, the star admitted that she would happily return to Home And Away for a temporary role, telling New Idea magazine: 'I would do a cameo for the fans for sure'.

'It's where I started and what gave me everything in my career ? if it wasn't for that show I don't know where my life would've gone,' she said.

'I'm very grateful for the experience and the opportunity and so I would definitely do a cameo.'

And:

EXCLUSIVE: Former Home And Away star Tammin Sursok has joined the cast of Neighbours - 18 years after leaving Summer Bay

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eighbours.html

EDIT: the Digital Spy article:

Neighbours casts Home and Away and Pretty Little Liars actress in guest role
    Tammin Sursok is heading to Ramsay Street.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ursok-casting/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 17-01-2022 at 21:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (13-01-2022)

DS article. Tammin Sursok to play the role of Montana Marcel:

Neighbours reveals who former Home and Away star will be playing in soap
    Details of Tammin Sursok's guest stint have been confirmed.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ontana-marcel/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Home and Away star Tammin Sursok's upcoming role on Neighbours has been revealed.

In recent years, Sursok has become known for her role as Jenna Marshall in the teen drama Pretty Little Liars and she has also recently lined up another role as Nicole in the Tiger King-inspired series, Joe vs. Carole, starring Kate McKinnon and John Cameron Mitchell.

But between 2000 and 2004 the actress was known for her role as Dani Sutherland on Home and Away, and now the former Pretty Little Liars actress is set to return to her soap opera roots in the role of Montana Marcel on Neighbours.

Recently released details about upcoming episodes of the Australian soap have confirmed that the former soap opera actress is playing a fashion mogul and businesswoman who soon takes a liking to Leo Tanaka.

In the episodes, Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) will finally succeed in wrangling a last-minute meeting with Montana Marcel's assistant, who turns out to be Mick Allsop (Joel Creasey).

It appears, if Lassiters wants to win Fashion Week, they'll have to persuade him first. But he will not be making things easy for them.

Desperate to secure Fashion Week, Terese and Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) will take Mick's tips on how to impress Montana Marcel, but it will not have the result they are hoping for. In fact, the whole ordeal will end in a tacky, garish disaster.

Terese and Chloe later scramble to salvage the pitch as Montana watches on, less than impressed. Have they ruined their chances?

The next day, in a bid to save the Fashion Week tender, Terese will turn to Leo (Tim Kano) in the hopes that he might have more success getting on Marcel's good side on their behalf.

When he visits her mansion, wine in hand, it becomes clear Marcel has taken a liking to him. But will that be enough for Leo to convince her to give the girls a second chance?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 21, Thursday, March 24 and Friday, March 25 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Thursday, April 7, Wednesday, April 13 and Thursday, April 14 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Thread Information