Thread: Marcus Dean (Darcy Gray)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Marcus Dean (Darcy Gray)

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/emmer...cBDndsUGyqNNnI

Rhona Goskirk's son with Pierce Harris is set to join the soap, with actor Darcy Gray making his debut as Marcus Dean in February...

Have the producers forgotten that Rhona did not have a child with Pierce??? The storylines for Emmerdale are getting more and more stupid and unbelievable...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (12-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/emmer...cBDndsUGyqNNnI

Rhona Goskirk's son with Pierce Harris is set to join the soap, with actor Darcy Gray making his debut as Marcus Dean in February...

Have the producers forgotten that Rhona did not have a child with Pierce??? The storylines for Emmerdale are getting more and more stupid and unbelievable...
    When I read this I thought...WHAT?, I don't remember her having a child with him. What a load of garbage.

A new spoiler

And when we meet Marcus we don't know who he is and then we find out he's Pierce's son. Pierce has written to Rhona asking to find his son who she didn't know about.

Pierce has no contact with him since he was young because he was abusive to Marcus mum.
    So NOT Rhona's son.
    Last edited by johntrevor; 12-01-2022 at 12:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    And when we meet Marcus we don't know who he is and then we find out he's Pierce's son. Pierce has written to Rhona asking to find his son who she didn't know about.

Pierce has no contact with him since he was young because he was abusive to Marcus mum.
    So NOT Rhona's son.
    When Pierce first arrived he was married to Tess while Rhona was married to Paddy. I do not remember Pierce ever mentioning a son from a previous relationship before Tess

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (12-01-2022), lizann (12-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    When Pierce first arrived he was married to Tess while Rhona was married to Paddy. I do not remember Pierce ever mentioning a son from a previous relationship before Tess
    This is all very confusing as according to Emmerdale itself, Pierce Harris never had any children and didn't want any as his own father had been abusive to his mother, bur he did have 2 younger sisters. Perhaps the Emmerdale writers haven't read their own bio. lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-01-2022)

looks more like a brother as old as pierce

Thread Information