Thread: Honour (Vera Chok)

Exclamation Honour (Vera Chok)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...-joins-honour/

Former Fortitude star Vera Chok has joined the cast of Hollyoaks.

Soap bosses have confirmed that Chok will be playing new character Honour, the psychiatrist assigned to work with Warren Fox inside the prison.

Warren was recently sent back to prison in spite of being cleared of any responsibility for Operation Bluebird, when Fergus's lawyer sent police video of Warren burying henchman Timmy's body.

Honour will be working overtime to get inside Warren's head and eventually does succeed in getting a shocking confession from her patient ? but do her allegiances lie with her patient? or someone else?

"Joining the Hollyoaks family is a dream come true! As a Malaysian-Chinese first generation immigrant in the UK, the opportunity to play Honour ? a fully rounded person with passions, quirks, and flaws ? is an amazing milestone for me and also British TV," Chok said today.

"I hit the ground running, filming high drama with absolute sweetheart, Jamie Lomas, followed by a gawp-worthy confrontation in the Village with Cindy (Steph Waring) and Becky (Katie McGlynn). Also, much to my delight, there has been a gallon laughter, love and heart-warming joy with some others, but I can't say too much about that yet...

"I hope the fans have a whale of a time with caring, chaotic Honour as she starts life again in yet another new place. I love her!"

Honour's first appearance in Hollyoaks will be airing on E4 at 7pm on December 9, then repeated the next night on Channel 4. She is one of five new characters being introduced over the festive period.

Vera Chok is a veteran actress with a career spanning TV, radio and film. Aside from a recurring role in Fortitude's third season as Shen, the actress has also appeared in Chewing Gum, Chimerica and COBRA on telly.

Her notable film roles include appearing in Tom Cruise's The Mummy reboot, Disney's Christopher Robin and the rom-com Miss You Already with Drew Barrymore.

dave's wife too

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...williams-exit/

Has left/is leaving in today's episode

Thread Information