Digital Spy article:

Home and Away confirms six-week break on Channel 5
Here's your warning Summer Bay fans.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...annel-5-break/

Home and Away UK fans will soon be away from Summer Bay for six whole weeks.

Channel 5 has confirmed that the Australian soap is airing its final episode of the year on Monday, November 22 at 12.30pm, although those who choose the 5STAR first-look option can watch it on Friday, November 19 at 6.30pm.

It'll technically be off-air until Monday, January 3, but eager beavers have the same episode available via 5STAR at 6.30pm on Friday, December 31.

Australia's break will be announced separately.

As previously reported, the deadly attack on Salt will be the UK broadcaster's end-of-year cliffhanger, which means we'll be in for a particularly itchy Christmas as we await answers.

Elsewhere, Felicity Newman actress Jacqui Purvis recently confessed that she'd auditioned for a separate role on Home and Away a number of years ago ? that of Mackenzie Booth.

"So thankful" that she landed Flick instead, she told Stuff: "Flick is just such a dream come true as a character. She's so much fun.

"I get to transition from vulnerable and sensitive with my family issues and mental health to the fun side, which is that she is a little pocket rocket who has no filter.

"So it's a huge, huge blessing and I'm just so grateful that I get to play it," she went on to add.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK), with first look screenings at 6.30pm on 5STAR. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.