Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 23rd November 2023

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 23rd November 2023

Monday 20th Nov (Triple Episode)

- Can a Harper-Tane friendship flourish? Roo's concern only makes things worse. Leah's insomnia turns to paranoia.

- Roo can't live up to John's legacy. Leah turns on those closest to her. Justin's desperation leads him to danger.

- Can Bree help Leah see sense? Roo tries to tempt John back to the Surf Club.

Tuesday 21st Nov

- Alf sticks up for John Palmer. Bree reflects on her dark past. Mac takes charge of her own recovery.

Wednesday 22nd Nov

- Harper avoids Felicity. Remi tries to mend things between Eden and Levi. Mac's anxiety peaks.

Thursday 23rd Nov

- Felicity's apology tour hits the Bay. Kirby's lyrics give Justin comfort. Mackenzie fears for her health.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 15-11-2023 at 02:19. Reason: Thurs added

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (14-11-2023)

Thursday spoilers have been added.

Promo on Leah's insomnia turning to paranoia - 'Justin and Leah love story turning into nightmare':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YhYLRQPMh0

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Monday 20th Nov (Triple Episode)

- Can a Harper-Tane friendship flourish? Roo's concern only makes things worse. Leah's insomnia turns to paranoia.

- Roo can't live up to John's legacy. Leah turns on those closest to her. Justin's desperation leads him to danger.

- Can Bree help Leah see sense? Roo tries to tempt John back to the Surf Club.

Tuesday 21st Nov

- Alf sticks up for John Palmer. Bree reflects on her dark past. Mac takes charge of her own recovery.

Wednesday 22nd Nov

- Harper avoids Felicity. Remi tries to mend things between Eden and Levi. Mac's anxiety peaks.

Thursday 23rd Nov

- Felicity's apology tour hits the Bay. Kirby's lyrics give Justin comfort. Mackenzie fears for her health.

BTTB
    Is this Australia's last week before Christmas?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-11-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Is this Australia's last week before Christmas?
    No date has been announced as yet for the 2023 Season Finale, however I understand that next week (beginning Nov 27th) will be the last week for this year. The finale will be Mac being rushed in for a second emergency heart operation (see the article I have just posted in the Mackenzie thread). I am not sure whether having the triple episode last Monday (13th) & then having another triple episode again tonight (20th) due to the re-scheduling of Big Brother's timeslots has impacted the Finale date, but based on the number of yearly episodes, I think they are expecting the finale to be on Wednesday (29th) or Thursday (30th). We will know for sure when the new spoilers are released soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-11-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    No date has been announced as yet for the 2023 Season Finale, however I understand that next week (beginning Nov 27th) will be the last week for this year. The finale will be Mac being rushed in for a second emergency heart operation (see the article I have just posted in the Mackenzie thread). I am not sure whether having the triple episode last Monday (13th) & then having another triple episode again tonight (20th) due to the re-scheduling of Big Brother's timeslots has impacted the Finale date, but based on the number of yearly episodes, I think they are expecting the finale to be on Wednesday (29th) or Thursday (30th). We will know for sure when the new spoilers are released soon.
    Thanks! It all sounds very complicated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (20-11-2023)

Thread Information