Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Logan Bennett

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away: A mystery woman?s arrival in Summer Bay puts Logan and Mac?s relationship to the test
    Who is the mystery woman?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...ogan-mac-70835

After a bumpy start to their relationship, Mac and Logan are finally on track and more loved-up than ever. But not everything is as it seems...

In Home And Away this week, the couple are celebrating new beginnings. Logan (Harley Bonner) has agreed to move in and is showing his commitment with a candlelit dinner for two.

Of course, Bella (Courtney Miller) lives there too and crashes their party. The teenager, who can't seem to warm to the new doctor, doesn't appear to care that she's intruding. But Mac (Emily Weir), however, is tired of walking on eggshells.

Logan has the answer and leaves the house momentarily to set up a picnic on the pier. Mac is elated. It's been a tough 12 months for the bar owner, who has grappled with rocky romances and personal lows that sent her into a deep spiral.

Then, her relationship with Logan almost ended due to his reluctance to move in. While Mac still isn't sure why he was so hesitant, she assumed he just needed time. Now, the couple find themselves in a good place.

''Mac goes a million miles a minute," Emily says. ''Logan calms her.''

The next day, Mac blisses out in their love bubble ? until Logan receives a text. He stammers something, before leaving without reason. His abrupt exit leaves Mac upset and confused. Has she done something wrong?

''Logan is very guarded about his life and past, which is hard for Mac to fully understand,'' Emily says. ''She's trying to be patient, but often feels rejected when he remains closed off.''

On the pier, however, Logan's agenda is revealed. A mysterious blonde walks towards him, smiling. She reaches for his hand and reveals she's come all the way to Summer Bay to find him. It's been nearly two years, she says.

Walking nearby, a stunned Ziggy notices the exchange and how close the stranger lingers close to Logan...

Who is this woman and what does this mean for Mac and Logan?

And:

Home and Away to introduce mystery woman for Logan storyline
    A spectre from his past?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...mystery-woman/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 31-01-2022 at 21:04.

DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett receives shock news after tragic death
    Is he to blame?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ck-news-death/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Thursday's Australian episode (May 12), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Logan Bennett has learned that he may be responsible for a recent tragic death.

Earlier this month, the show's Australian episodes saw Logan involved in a dramatic car accident, which is still currently under investigation by the authorities.

Logan collided with another vehicle, driven by newcomer Millie. Both survived the incident, but Millie was travelling with her friend Jo, who sadly died at the scene.

In the aftermath, Logan has cooperated fully with the police, although he has struggled to remember specific details of what caused the crash.

Thursday's episode on Channel 7 saw the story take a worrying turn for Logan, as policeman Cash Newman was forced to bring him in for more questioning.

Cash quizzed Logan on how fast he was driving when the accident happened.

Logan couldn't recall this, but sensed that something was amiss and asked to know what was going on.

Cash explained: "The forensic evidence indicates that you were speeding."

When Logan asked whether this meant he was at fault, Cash bluntly replied: "It's starting to look that way."

Could Logan be about to face big trouble with the police? What happens next isn't known just yet, but it's no secret that Logan's days in Summer Bay are numbered.

Late last year, Home and Away bosses announced that Harley Bonner ? who played Logan ? wouldn't return to filming in 2022.

A statement from the soap's network Channel Seven said at the time: "Channel Seven can confirm Harley will not return to Home and Away when filming resumes in the coming weeks.

"Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks for his work on the show."

Logan has remained on screen as Home and Away films its scenes around six months in advance.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see the car crash storyline begin on Channel 5 in June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett sparks suspicion as death fallout continues
    He's trying to clear his name.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...death-fallout/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian episode (May 16), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has continued Logan Bennett's big new storyline on Australian screens.

Logan has recently learned that he could be to blame for a tragic death after a dramatic car crash in the Bay.

Earlier this month, Logan collided with another vehicle while out on the road. The other driver, Millie, survived the incident but her friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

With the crash still being investigated by the police, Logan has been told that he's under suspicion of speeding and that Jo's death could have been his fault.

In Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (May 16), a guilt-ridden Logan turned to Jasmine Delaney for a heart-to-heart.

Logan explained that, while his memory is hazy, all current evidence points to him being to blame ? adding that he could even be formally charged by the authorities.

Later on, Logan abused his position as Head of ED at Northern Districts Hospital in order to quiz Millie, who's still currently a patient.

Logan tried to subtly find out what Millie could remember about the crash but he was interrupted by Jasmine's brother Xander, who has befriended Millie after being involved in the crash rescue.

Seeing that Logan was upsetting Millie, Xander warned him to back off. He later confided in Jasmine about what he'd witnessed, sensing that something strange was going on.

Jasmine told Xander that Logan is under investigation by the police, but she urged him to keep this a secret.

How far will Logan go to clear his name and is he really responsible for what happened?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

New promo for Thursday's episode in Aust re the stabbing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBbdHp3I5NA

DS article:

Home and Away's Logan Bennett to be drawn into stabbing aftermath
    Can he forgive Mac?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ing-aftermath/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away's Logan Bennett looks set to finally discover Mackenzie Booth's secret after a shock stabbing in Summer Bay.

Logan has spent the past few weeks in the dark as Mackenzie has hosted illegal poker nights at Salt in a desperate bid to solve her debt crisis.

Dean Thompson, Felicity Newman, Tane Parata and Ryder Jackson have all been involved in helping Mac at various stages, but she has remained adamant that Logan shouldn't find out what's going on.

In Wednesday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia (May 18), Mac's involvement in the illegal activity came back to haunt her in distressing scenes.

Mac has found herself at odds with some of the dodgy guys who have been taking part in the poker games ? with sleazy PK causing particular problems.

The soap's latest cliffhanger saw two men arrive at Salt while Mac and Dean were closing up, demanding cash from the till.

Things got out of hand as the thugs started smashing up the restaurant. When they were disturbed by Felicity and Tane, a scuffle followed and Tane was stabbed.

Home and Away has now confirmed that Logan will be drawn into the aftermath of the storyline in Thursday night's triple bill in Australia (May 19), as Tane needs emergency medical attention.

Mac, Dean and Felicity feel they can't call an ambulance without arousing police suspicion over the poker nights, so they bring Logan in to save Tane instead.

Logan is baffled when Mac admits that she hasn't called an ambulance.

Promising to explain everything once Tane is okay, a panicking Mac tells her boyfriend: "I will tell you everything later, but I really need you to trust me. Please, just save Tane."

Will Logan be able to forgive Mac for keeping secrets, or could this drama play a role in his upcoming exit from Summer Bay? And what will happen to Tane?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in June.

DS article:

Home and Away reveals shock twist over Logan Bennett crash plot
    Who was really responsible?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...t-crash-twist/

Home and Away spoilers follow.

Home and Away has revealed that Logan Bennett may not be responsible for Summer Bay's shock car crash after all.

Logan is currently under suspicion from the police after his car collided with another vehicle out on the road a few weeks ago.

Logan and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. However, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

The local police force has since been investigating the tragic incident and the early conclusion is that Logan must have been speeding.

However, new spoilers released by Home and Away have now hinted that this may not be the full story.

The end-of-episode promo after Thursday's (May 19) triple bill in Australia saw first-look footage of Millie confiding in newcomer Xander Delaney, who previously helped with the crash rescue.

In next week's Australian episodes, Xander encourages Millie to remember what happened on that fateful day.

Millie glumly concludes that Jo died because of her, but she refuses to talk to the police about it.

When Xander threatens to take matters into his own hands by telling the police what he knows, Millie replies: "I'll tell them you've been harassing me. It's not like you don't have a history of it."

In a separate scene, Xander's sister Rose alludes to her brother's mysterious past by telling him: "We're not going through all this again. Stay away from that girl."

With Logan due to leave the Bay soon, is he in danger of being charged for a crime he didn't commit?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late June.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

DS article:

Home and Away finally resolves Logan Bennett car crash mystery
    Who was responsible?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...tery-resolved/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian episode (May 23), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has finally revealed who was responsible for Logan Bennett's recent car crash.

A tragic storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan under suspicion from the police after his car crashed into another vehicle on the road.

Logan and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. However, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? sadly died at the scene.

Police have been investigating the accident ever since, but have struggled to secure firm answers as Logan and Millie only have hazy memories of what happened.

The only clues pointed to the possibility that Logan was speeding, which seemed to indicate that the collision was his fault.

However, in Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia, Millie finally remembered what happened on that fateful day.

In a private chat with Xander Delaney, who has been supporting her since the crash, Millie admitted that she could remember receiving a text message when she was in the car.

Millie took her phone out of its console and became distracted, just before the collision with Logan's vehicle.

This new revelation appeared to clear Logan's name, but doing so officially may be much easier said than done.

Home and Away bosses have already revealed that Millie will refuse to go to the police with what she knows ? and even threaten to make false accusations against Xander if he reports her.

Could Logan still be in big trouble?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in June.

DS article:

Home and Away reveals shock charges in tragic death story
    Will the truth be revealed?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...agedy-charges/

Home and Away spoilers follow for UK and Australian viewers.

Home and Away has confirmed that Logan Bennett will face formal charges as the show's car crash storyline continues.

A big storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan facing an uncertain future after his involvement in a recent road accident, in which his car collided with another vehicle.

He and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. Sadly, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? died at the scene.

Home and Away has confirmed that Logan Bennett will face formal charges as the show's car crash storyline continues.

A big storyline currently on air in Australia sees Logan facing an uncertain future after his involvement in a recent road accident, in which his car collided with another vehicle.

He and the other driver, Millie, both survived the incident. Sadly, Millie's friend Jo ? who was in one of the passenger seats ? died at the scene.

A police investigation has so far only found guilt on Logan's side, as it's thought that he was speeding at the time of the crash.

Millie has since confided in fellow newcomer Xander Delaney that she was to blame as she was distracted by her phone just before the accident.

Xander has pushed Millie to share this crucial detail with the police, but she has stubbornly refused.

Home and Away has now revealed that next week's Australian episodes see Logan charged with causing death by dangerous driving.

The latest news horrifies Xander, who once again puts pressure on Millie to face the consequences of her actions.

Millie only repeats previous threats that she has made, warning that she'll falsely accuse Xander of harassment if he pursues this.

Following advice from his worried sister Jasmine, Xander heads down to the police station and vows to make his own statement about Jo's death. Will he go through with it?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in early July.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus. Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

DS article:

Home and Away airs Logan Bennett's abrupt exit storyline
    He's gone!

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...xit-storyline/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has aired Logan Bennett's final scenes on Australian screens this week.

Harley Bonner, who played Logan, left the soap at the end of 2021 but has remained on screen as Home and Away films its scenes six months in advance of broadcast.

This week's episodes in Australia, which will air in the UK on Channel 5 next month, saw Logan head out of Summer Bay after a difficult time.

Logan's recent storylines had seen him split from his girlfriend Mackenzie Booth after discovering that she'd held illegal poker nights at Salt behind his back, leading to a nightmare situation with sleazy PK.

The local doctor also came close to facing serious punishment for causing death by dangerous driving, after the finger of blame was wrongly pointed at him over a fatal car crash.

Clearly overwhelmed, Logan made the decision to resign from his job at the Northern Districts Hospital and re-enrol in the army's medical team instead.

Mackenzie, who'd hoped to reunite with Logan, later discovered that he'd left without saying goodbye to her.

In a voicemail that could be heard on screen, Logan told Mac: "I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was leaving. But to be honest, I didn't know myself until I was on my way.

"Anyway, I'm alright, I promise. I just can't be there anymore. I'm going back into the army, if they'll have me. You're an amazing woman, Mac. Be happy, okay?"

Home and Away bosses announced in December last year that Harley Bonner would not return to filming in 2022.

Show chiefs opted not to recast the character of Logan.

A spokesperson explained at the time: "Channel Seven can confirm Harley will not return to Home and Away when filming resumes in the coming weeks. Harley leaves with our best wishes and sincere thanks for his work on the show."

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in July.

Sam Frost, who played Jasmine Delaney, is also expected to leave imminently on Australian screens as she departed the show at a similar time to Harley.

Thread Information