Nowtolove.com.au article. For anyone interested, Bec Hewitt, Ada Nicodemou, Luke Jacobz and Lincoln Lewis will be in the new Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars 2021:

Home And Away stars Bec Hewitt, Ada Nicodemou, Luke Jacobz and Lincoln Lewis just held an impromptu reunion at Summer Bay?s famous Diner
Absolutely fan-girling.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...c-hewitt-67086

We're struggling to contain our Home And Away fan girl squeals this morning following a HUGE reunion of favourites from different eras of the show.

Lincoln Lewis, Bec Hewitt, Ada Nicodemou and Luke Jacobz reunited yesterday as all four actors have been confirmed as part of this year's Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars.

While at Channel Seven for a promo shoot the foursome broke away and paid a visit to the famous Summer Bay Diner.

Taking to Instagram, Lincoln shared a cheeky behind-the-scenes video from the all-too-familiar set.

"It's been a few years since I've bene in the diner, I think I'm seeing a few familiar faces," Lincoln said to the camera before panning across to Bec and Ada hanging out behind the cash register, pretending to serve Luke.

Bec, who was clad in a shimmery jade green frock chimed: "I'm just here with Leah? what would you like to drink?"

To which the 33-year-old quipped: "I want an Alf special, a flamin' gallah special" in reference to the stalwart character portrayed by Ray Meagher.

The Summer Bay fave captioned the video: "H&A reunion! While shooting a promo for @dancingau in the CH7 studios I thought that it's been a few years since I've been in the Home & Away diner and I should go have a cheeky visit..."

We can barely contain our excitement over the reunion.

While Ada has remained a treasured and stable part of the Home And Away cast as Leah, and Luke Jacobz made a surprise return last year as Detective Angelo, it's been some time since we've seen Bec and Lincoln on our screens.

Bec left the soap at the height of her fame in 2005 saying goodbye to her beloved character, Hayley.

Meanwhile Lincoln, who played Geoff from 2007 to 2010, has appeared in numerous projects since leaving the show including Tomorrow When The War Began, Gallipoli and House Husbands.