Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Webcam Updates and Pictures

If you look at the webcam, there are loads of people outside the vic and there is a police car. It looks like someone has got arrestred. There was also a figure that looks like Dennis,if you look at the posture and clothing. The image changes every two minutes though.
    Last edited by Alisha; 04-03-2005 at 20:21.

yeh just seen it. and i see what you mean about one of them looking like dennis, he is back around that time. the other day on the webcam i thought there was a policeman on there but i wasnt sure so didnt say anything, but going by the police car today there might have been. do you think it has something to do with phil? cos hes back in the spring (confirmed by ee) and its been said on here that hes only back for 2 episodes before he goes back to jail. just a suggestion, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    do you think it has something to do with phil? cos hes back in the spring (confirmed by ee) and its been said on here that hes only back for 2 episodes before he goes back to jail. just a suggestion, what do you think?
    I think you're right because as far as I know, Phil is back about then and according to spoilers he gets arrested so Im guessing that this is it. I think that figure is Dennis. He is wearing jeans and a dark jacket looking directly at the police car. Im glad he's back.

I cant make it out, just looked again it looks awfully ghostly, just loads of black shadowy figures looming around ha ha, and a police car which spoils the effect

Does the page refresh itself? As I've been looking at it for ages and still have the same pic: 2 cop cars and people outside the Vic?

oops!! it just changed when I hit refresh!!

Exclamation Hurry Filming In Process(police)

There is people on the albert square webcam!!!
    This is the first time i've seen anything there is a gang of people outside the Vic and a police car just before there was someone walking over to the police car but now there in it
    Quick go look
    EE websit!!!

When was this and what can you make out from the webcam

Exclamation

NOW YOU CAN TELL
    go onto EE website click on albert square then on to webcam and you can see it, there is a person near the police car and it looks a bit like zoe!!!

QUICK GO NOW
    20:47
    NOW NOW NOW!!!

Oooo I wonder what's going on! I hope Chrissie isn't getting arrested.

Thread Information