Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Cotton ( Brian Conley )

Rocky Cotton ( Brian Conley )

As Sonia's father

EastEnders has cast Brian Conley in the role of Sonia Fowler's long-lost father Terry.

The actor and television presenter will be heading to Albert Square next month as part of Sonia's new storyline.

Prior to the show's transmission break last summer, Sonia (Natalie Cassidy) began searching for her estranged dad but to no avail.

Sonia has since given up any hope of ever getting answers, meaning Terry's arrival in Walford will be a huge shock for her.

Billed the "ultimate people pleaser", Terry will be quick to charm everyone on the Square and make himself at home. But how will Sonia react to his presence?

Speaking about joining the cast of EastEnders, Brian said: "As you can imagine being a Londoner and now being part of EastEnders is such an incredible moment for me. I know for sure my dad's looking down from above and saying 'Good on yer son!'

"It was always his favourite programme. So in so many ways it really is an honour to be part of such an iconic show and to be working with an incredibly talented team on camera and off. I cannot wait to order my first pint at The Queen Vic."

Executive producer Jon Sen added: "We are delighted to welcome Brian to Albert Square. We had been searching for some time but the moment we met Brian, we knew instantly we had found our man.

"Brian's a talented performer whose charm, wit and charisma are exactly the qualities we want for Terry. We've got some wonderful stories in store for him and can't wait for the audience to see Brian bring him to life."

Brian is a star of both stage and screen, with a television career spanning four decades. He most famously hosted The Brian Conley Show and starred in the popular comedy drama The Grimleys.

He has also enjoyed a number of impressive stints in the West End, playing the lead in musicals such as Me and My Girl, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Hairspray, Oliver!, Barnum, and more recently 9 To 5 The Musical and A Christmas Carol at the Dominion Theatre, London.

Digital Spy

terry reminds me of alfie and eddie moon

Is Terry sick?

moving to the square for sonia kathy or shirley

could he be maybe dotty's real father not nick

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    could he be maybe dotty's real father not nick
    I think Rocky is Dotty's father

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (26-11-2021)

is he a wrong un and working with jo to con kathy?

Thread Information