Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy Greenwood (Jacinta Stapleton)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Will her kids or Lance or her gay husbands make an appearance?

I am glad she is returning I like Amy
    There was a hint in last night's Aust episode that we might be seeing her kid(s) at some stage. Toadie asked whether her kids would be joining her & her reply was along the lines of "we are still discussing it". We will see.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours airs Amy Greenwood return as Roxy Willis is left devastated
    Jacinta Stapleton is back as a regular.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...xy-devastated/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours has aired Amy Greenwood's return on Australian screens this week, but her comeback leaves Roxy Willis devastated.

Earlier this month, Jacinta Stapleton confirmed she would be back on the Ramsay Street soap as a regular, and she was added to the opening titles in today's episode (May 13) as part of Roxy and Ned's shot at the Flamingo Bar.

It's this venue that's at the centre of Amy's return storyline, as a clash between Amy and Roxy looks imminent.

10 Peach viewers have recently seen Roxy going for the Flamingo Bar manager vacancy, organising a volleyball tournament in an attempt to impress Terese Willis.

The tournament turned out to be a success in the May 12 episode, but a confident Roxy was stunned when Amy arrived and revealed she was the bar's new manager.

In today's episode, Amy started work at the Flamingo Bar while Roxy was upset and angry that she was rejected for the position. Struggling to understand how Amy secured the job over her, Roxy tried to get answers from Chloe Brennan.

Chloe explained that Amy's application stood out in part because of the ideas she came up with and presented to take the bar forwards. Chloe then offered advice, suggesting Roxy should look at the situation as an opportunity ? instead of remaining upset, she could see Amy as a mentor and learn from her.

When Amy later approached Roxy with an offer to give her more responsibility, Roxy agreed and began enthusiastically brainstorming new ideas.

But the next day, Roxy's ideas were immediately shut down by Amy, leaving her further unimpressed with her new boss.

Will Roxy get on board with Amy as the Flamingo Bar's new manager, or will their working relationship deteriorate and cause issues?

Amy also caught up with her friend Toadie Rebecchi, and confirmed that Shane Rebecchi leaving for Sydney made her decision to return to Erinsborough much easier. However, she was evasive when asked about her time in Cairns. Is Amy hiding something?

These scenes will air in the UK in four weeks' time.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Was Amy's return as a regular planned I wonder. I'm assuming her kids will come down to live with her but where?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Was Amy's return as a regular planned I wonder. I'm assuming her kids will come down to live with her but where?
    It's odd to have her back as a guest to serve as the catalyst for Shane/Dipi's exit only to leave to be with her kids and then come back as a regular without them. Reactions to her role were probably positive, prompting it, but the storyline is awkward. I felt the Shane/Dipi affair/exit storyline was poorly done anyway. If it was planned that Amy returns, she could have just stayed. Dipi goes off to Sydney, Shane realises he can't be without her and follows after, breaking up with Amy and leaving her in Erinsborough.

Agree that the kids will probably turn up. Maybe even move in with Toad, if there is space.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (17-05-2021)

That's a good point if it was planned she wouldn't need to leave in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    There was a hint in last night's Aust episode that we might be seeing her kid(s) at some stage. Toadie asked whether her kids would be joining her & her reply was along the lines of "we are still discussing it". We will see.
    In last night's Aust episode, Amy's 16-year-old daughter Zara was discussed, so no doubt we will be seeing her at some point.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (21-05-2021)

i like her wardrobe and accessories, how can you find where from?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I gather you could contact the official Neighbours Facebook page etc & ask them the question/send them a message:

https://www.facebook.com/Neighbours/

or failing that, contact/message Jacinta (Amy) directly through her socials:

https://www.instagram.com/jacintastapleton/

https://www.jacintastapleton.com/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Have a look on shopyourtv.com 😃

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Amy to face disapproval from daughter over Levi and Ned
    Zara isn't happy about the polyamorous relationship.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...d-disapproval/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Amy Greenwood will face disapproval from Zara Selwyn when she tells her daughter about her polyamorous relationship.

The 2022 trailer previously confirmed that Zara, played by Freya Van Dyke, will arrive in Erinsborough and walk in on her mother Amy (Jacinta Stapleton) in bed with Levi Canning (Richie Morris) and Ned Willis (Ben Hall).

Before Zara's arrival, Amy, Levi, and Ned's polyamorous relationship is back on track after a difficult past few weeks.

Despite previously asking Amy to dump Levi after the police ball, Ned comes to the decision that he's happy with the relationship as it stands and apologises to both Amy and Ned.

With Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) safe and appearing to be doing okay, Ned later unwinds with Amy and Levi. The trio are having fun when Amy admits to having a sexy dream of a threesome with Ned and Levi.

Amy and her boyfriends are in the same bed the following morning, when they are interrupted by Zara.

Although she is delighted to see her daughter, Amy tries to hide the relationship and pretends that Ned and Levi are just her friends.

Amy wants nothing more than to reconnect with Zara and tries to bond with her.

She eventually feels she needs to tell her daughter the truth about her relationship with Levi and Ned, as she realises Zara may find out from somebody else.

But Zara reacts badly and is horrified by the fact that her mother is in a committed relationship with two younger men. How will Amy respond?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, January 5 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-12-2021)

Thread Information