Thread: Amy Greenwood (Jacinta Stapleton)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amy Greenwood (Jacinta Stapleton)

I couldn't find an old thread, so I have started a new one for Jacinta Stapleton. She is making a guest reappearance in reprising her role as Amy Greenwood after 20 years (with a later brief appearance in 2005)

Neighbours confirms return for Amy Greenwood as Jacinta Stapleton reprises the role
    "She is so unpredictable and great fun."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...nta-stapleton/

Neighbours favourite Jacinta Stapleton is officially coming back to Erinsborough.

With her guest return as Amy Greenwood kicking off on Australian screens next month and in the UK in early January, this will be the first time she's showed her face in the soap since 2005.

Back in the day, Stapleton's party girl character skipped town with Damien Smith (played by John Ridley) when they found out she was pregnant ? marrying each other before Damien eventually came out as gay.

As for how she'll be reintroduced, Amy now works in the fashion industry and turns up when a call for a new Lassiters uniform design goes out.

"As Amy Greenwood has always held a fond place in my heart, to reprise her 20 years later feels like a gift that rarely happens in one's career," commented the actress.

"She's effusive and flamboyant and joyous to play. Her time back in Erinsborough will see her experience everything from friendship to drama, to romance and heartbreak. It's quite the ride."

Meanwhile, executive producer Jason Herbison shared a few words of his own.

"Amy Greenwood is a heritage character I've wanted to reprise for a long time because she is so unpredictable and great fun, and I'm thrilled Jacinta was available for this guest part ? she has slipped back into the role effortlessly," he explained.

"Amy is set to raise some eyebrows on Ramsay Street but also win a lot of hearts."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

And from radiotimes.com:

Neighbours announces return of Amy Greenwood as Jacinta Stapleton reprises role
    Now we just need Lance Wilkinson back...

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soap...pleton-return/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (29-11-2020), Mirjam (29-11-2020)

Thread Information