Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoGraphs

All soap address' are in inside soap magazine. I've only ever written to them individualy.

You can put anything you like in the letters. Just don't make then too long because of the time it take for the actors to read them and the amount they actually get a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    All soap address' are in inside soap magazine. I've only ever written to them individualy.
    Thanks *goes to get insisde soap out of bedroom* i will write to people and tell you all how i get on!!
    hehe
    Just wrote letters to Kacey Ainsworth, Jessie Wallace, hilda Braid and Shane Richie i'm going to send them tomorrow!

Layne
    x x x

hey i dont put much in letters cause i know they probably wont have time to read it so i just say what i like about there character ask them a question if they enjoy acting and ask for there autograph.

l<@-l-IE

i sometimes write really long letters and i sometimes write short ones depends on who im writing to and to get addresses as some people want other soaps go on fanmail.biz sorry if youre not ment to put sites im not sure though but on that site there are a load of addresses for programmes and actors/actresses

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Thanks *goes to get insisde soap out of bedroom* i will write to people and tell you all how i get on!!
    hehe
    Just wrote letters to Kacey Ainsworth, Jessie Wallace, hilda Braid and Shane Richie i'm going to send them tomorrow!

Layne
    x x x
    You go for it x

I might start collecting autographs soon.

i started colleting august 23rd 2004 (my sisters sad she wrote it down) and i have about 200 - 300 i havent counted in a while and i love getting them

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

It seem to be the craze at the mo!!

I always write a proper letter, usually quite long, because I feel so rude just writing purely to ask for their autograph. And I only ever write to people who I actually enjoy watching.

I've got about 200 autographs probably, I have a lot of duplicates though because I've met most of the cast a few times at least! My a/gs are minly The Bill, Casualty, EE and Holby City, but I've got some Emmerdale/Corrie too.

Thread Information