Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharongate

Sharongate

Sharongate is definitely my favourite EE clip of all time. It was compelling viewing when Grant heard the taped conversation between 'Chelle and Sharon where she admitted she had slept with Grant.

Ross Kemp was outstanding as Grant Mitchell - and EE was a cut above the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    Sharongate is definitely my favourite EE clip of all time. It was compelling viewing when Grant heard the taped conversation between 'Chelle and Sharon where she admitted she had slept with Grant.

Ross Kemp was outstanding as Grant Mitchell - and EE was a cut above the rest.
    if it ever gets as good as sharongate again thats when we know its back at its best

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    if it ever gets as good as sharongate again thats when we know its back at its best
    I have the video <don't call me sad, lol> which EE released to celebrate it's 15th birthday. The Sharongate clip was among them. It also showed Tiffany's death. I'm really looking forward to Ross Kemp returning to the show, there should be plenty of fireworks.

sharongate was definatly EE at its best. It was so much better than the alfie/mo/Kat drivel that is being shown at the minuite.

You can see the difference when you watch old episodes of EE, and then compare it with today.

The problem with the Kat/Mo/Alfie storyline is that I cannot see Alfie cheating and leading them both on. It is just out of character, but then again, they have changed Alfie beyond recognition.
    Last edited by Keating's babe; 26-07-2005 at 12:41.

i totally agree. EE on UKTV gold is so good compared to now the storylines keep you hooked wanting more whereas today you just watch it the turn the channel and forget about it. I suppose it can only get better.

I agree. As much as I love soaps, I think they need to reduce the number of episodes. It would improve quality no end. At the moment, it must be hard to keep up the continuity issues.

I have the full videos of the episodes when Sharon and Phil first kissed and also when it was discovered and played on tape in the Vic. 93/94 are my best years.

Have you... I wish I had recorded it. Great viewing. Anyone remember the video where Grant and Phil got naked - and caught by Peggy. LOL at them dancing to Kung Fu Fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    Have you... I wish I had recorded it. Great viewing. Anyone remember the video where Grant and Phil got naked - and caught by Peggy. LOL at them dancing to Kung Fu Fighting.
    'The Mitchells naked truths' I have that video.

Thread Information