Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Meena Jutla ( Paige Sandhu )

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...-dawn-wedding/

Emmerdale has confirmed that Meena Jutla will have Billy Fletcher and Dawn Taylor's wedding in her sights next month.

Show bosses recently announced that Billy (Jay Kontzle) and Dawn (Olivia Bromley) will arrange to tie the knot on Valentine's Day.

Unfortunately, the big day could go horribly wrong after serial killer Meena (Paige Sandhu) finds out what they have planned.

In next week's episodes, Billy seeks out Dawn following a recent argument between them.

Billy makes amends with Dawn and announces that he wants to marry her as soon as possible.

Dawn is thrilled and posts a 'save the date' announcement on her social media.

The couple are blissfully happy about their future, unaware that someone sinister is monitoring Dawn's social pages.

Sitting in a park somewhere, Meena seethes at the sight of Dawn's happy announcement.

It's clear that Meena is hell-bent on getting revenge, setting the stage for high drama on the day.

Emmerdale's producer Laura Shaw recently teased: "We've already seen Billy and Dawn get engaged on screen and I don't think I'm giving too much away by telling you that their wedding is definitely going to happen this year.

"It does happen on the most romantic day of the year ? Valentine's Day ? so there's not too long to wait for their wedding.

"But will it all go to plan? Is it going to be happy-ever-after for these two or will disaster strike? I suspect it's probably going to be the latter."

How is Meena surviving at the moment? She did not seem to have cash on her when she left suddenly... But lets hope that this is the last we see of her and she will not be killed off but for once gets to face a jury and judge...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    How is Meena surviving at the moment? She did not seem to have cash on her when she left suddenly... But lets hope that this is the last we see of her and she will not be killed off but for once gets to face a jury and judge...
    She was back on her feet quickly from that whack on the head from Liam that knocked her out. Then again she also recovered quickly from the Woolpack explosion.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-01-2022)

How is Meena surviving at the moment? She did not seem to have cash on her when she left suddenly... But lets hope that this is the last we see of her and she will not be killed off but for once gets to face a jury and judge...[/QUOTE]

Yes she should definitely face a judge and jury. All the turmoil that the villagers have gone through will be for nothing if she simply dies.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post

Yes she should definitely face a judge and jury. All the turmoil that the villagers have gone through will be for nothing if she simply dies.
    I disagree. Her victims never got to face a jury and a judge.

In any case I don't trust juries these days
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 20-01-2022 at 19:34.

online chatter meena will return really pregnant by liam

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    online chatter meena will return really pregnant by liam
    Liam couldn't even raise a smile that night so I cannot see that- If she is its more likely to be Billy's
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Liam couldn't even raise a smile that night so I cannot see that- If she is its more likely to be Billy's
    Why would we believe anything she says ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Why would we believe anything she says ?
    She admitted to not being pregnant when Liam told her he checked her records...

Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) is set to make a return to Emmerdale for one final revenge.
    For the village residents, they think the ordeal with Meena is over, aware she is on the run and potentially in another country.

In recent weeks, Liam (Jonny McPherson) realised Meena had lied about her recent miscarriage.
    As the ordeal continued, Liam managed to save Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) and Vinny (Bradley Johnson), who were being held hostage by Meena.

For a while, it looked as though Liam would become Meena?s next victim, but the killer was interrupted by an arriving police officer.

Coming up, Liam and Jacob (Joe-Warren Plant) are told by DS Rogers there is a chance Meena has left the country.

Meanwhile, after everything they?ve been through, Billy (Jay Kontzle) tells Dawn (Olivia Bromley) they should get married as soon as possible.

The loved up couple start planning their wedding, unaware Meena is watching them, determined to get one final revenge ? on Dawn.

But what will Meena have planned?

Will Dawn be the final person she kills?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I disagree. Her victims never got to face a jury and a judge.

In any case I don't trust juries these days
    ??? Of course they didn't they were victims that died without warning, the very reason that SHE should face a trial.

Thread Information