Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Meena Jutla ( Paige Sandhu )

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    ??? Of course they didn't they were victims that died without warning, the very reason that SHE should face a trial.
    My point is that I do not trust Emmerdale juries. Thery never get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She admitted to not being pregnant when Liam told her he checked her records...
    she might not know she was when in hospital from the explosion hence no pregnancy notes on file, anything can happen in the dales especially with meena and her storyline

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she might not know she was when in hospital from the explosion hence no pregnancy notes on file, anything can happen in the dales especially with meena and her storyline
    She made up the pregnancy to keep Billy and she admitted to Liam that nothing happened when he slept in her bed... she was not pregnant ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    My point is that I do not trust Emmerdale juries. Thery never get it right.
    I don't think even Perry Mason could get her out of this, and all the complaints made to Emmerdale about her storyline will surely ensure they will eventually HAVE to find her guilty of the murder of 3 Emmerdale characters and 2 attempted murders of Manpreet and Vinny, and if the camera turns up, the attempted murder of Victoria. Then there is the trinket box of things taken from her victims. Emmerdale keep making a point of showing viewers that, so surely it will turn up at some point.
    Sounds pretty much like a slam dunk to me, even for Emmerdale.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    I don't think even Perry Mason could get her out of this, and all the complaints made to Emmerdale about her storyline will surely ensure they will eventually HAVE to find her guilty of the murder of 3 Emmerdale characters and 2 attempted murders of Manpreet and Vinny, and if the camera turns up, the attempted murder of Victoria. Then there is the trinket box of things taken from her victims. Emmerdale keep making a point of showing viewers that, so surely it will turn up at some point.
    Sounds pretty much like a slam dunk to me, even for Emmerdale.
    I would agree with you .. however, soapland likes to kill off bad ones rather than have them face a judge and jury unless they are convicted on false evidence

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (23-01-2022)

Emmerdale resolves a loose end from Meena's storyline

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...-end-resolved/

Emmerdale has resolved a loose end from Meena's ongoing storyline.

The serial killer is currently on the run from the law, after having all of her crimes exposed by Liam Cavanagh during a violent confrontation.

The aftermath of Meena fleeing has caused chaos in the village, as her sister Manpreet was accidentally struck by a car driven by Charles as he was desperately trying to save her.

Charles was reluctant to come clean to Manpreet over the accident, though love rival Rishi did find out the truth as Manpreet made her recovery in hospital.

In Friday's episode (January 21), Charles decided he couldn't live with such a terrible secret on his conscience so he finally confessed he is responsible for accidentally running down her down.

Charles also apologised to Manpreet for not believing her weeks ago, when she tried to tell him Meena was responsible for sending the fake texts to Ethan pretending to be his mum.

"I couldn't bear it. After everything she did, and knowing you got run over and knowing why," he confessed. "I was worried when you disappeared. I knew something wasn't right? I just panicked.

"She had everyone fooled. I needed to find you. I thought you were in danger, and I didn't see you."

As he apologised, Manpreet cut him off: "No, Charles. Hey, you don't need to be sorry. Put it this way: if you hadn't run me over, Meena would have got to me and I'd be dead anyway."

Manpreet understood it was just an accident and thanked him for "looking out for [her] ever since". She also told the vicar that him staying at her bedside "means everything".

Manpreet also finally had some closure with ex-husband Rishi, who visited her at her bedside to tell her how Charles had been praying for her every step of the way.

"You're very lucky to have him, and I thought you should know it," a heartbroken Rishi told her.

Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7pm on ITV, with

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-01-2022)

did charles tell the police he hit manpreet with his car

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did charles tell the police he hit manpreet with his car
    More to the point, has Charles done any vicaring these last few weeks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would agree with you .. however, soapland likes to kill off bad ones rather than have them face a judge and jury unless they are convicted on false evidence
    Yes you have a point, and if it's left to the Emmerdale police Meena will probably end up living in a flat above the police station and eating in their canteen. I just hope that in this case she really does face the full force of the law, and is found guilty, before tripping up falling down the steps of the dock, and breaking her evil neck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Perdita (23-01-2022)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...ossible-death/

Emmerdale has revealed the full details of Meena Jutla's shocking new revenge plan.

Meena (Paige Sandhu) is returning to the village for another dramatic storyline as she cruelly targets Billy Fletcher and Dawn Taylor on their wedding day.

The serial killer is determined to ruin things for her ex-boyfriend Billy after seeing a "save the date" for their Valentine's Day ceremony on social media.

Next week, Dawn (Olivia Bromley) heads down the aisle and marries Billy (Jay Kontzle) in a romantic ceremony at the church.

Everyone is pleased to see how happy Dawn and Billy are ? and there's no Meena in sight to ruin things for them. So far?

Later, the guests make their way to Home Farm for the wedding reception, ready to continue the celebrations.

Sadly, everyone is left baffled when Dawn and Billy are suddenly nowhere to be seen thanks to Meena, who has taken them by surprise.

Viewers will see that Meena is holding Dawn and Billy at gunpoint at a remote viaduct.

Playing a horrific game, Meena warns Billy that he has to choose between saving Dawn or himself.

Meena threatens to kill both of them if Billy refuses to make a decision. Billy is well aware that Meena will follow through with her warnings.

Billy assures Dawn that he'd always take a bullet for her, which prompts Meena to point the gun and fire.

Someone is shot, but who? Has Meena respected Billy's decision or carried out the opposite of his wishes?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, February 14 and Tuesday, February 15 at 7pm on ITV.
    Last edited by Perdita; 08-02-2022 at 11:52.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (08-02-2022)

Thread Information