Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moira's brother Mackenzie

Exclamation Moira's brother Mackenzie

Emmerdale is set to reveal secrets about Moira Dingle's past in new scenes coming up this autumn.

The ITV soap has teased what is to come in the next few months, with Moira's background set to play a significant role in events.

While her past has remained a mystery so far, the arrival of Moira's dangerous, fearless and sharp-witted brother will stir things up.

He is set to make a huge and irrevocable impact on some of the soap's most-loved characters as truths come out.

This autumn's episodes will also see a murder that will leave one resident of the village spiralling into darkness.

Meanwhile, Belle and Jamie's relationship will continue to cause rifts, and she will find herself in the midst of the feud. However, is she capable of betrayal, and if so, who will she betray?

In other Emmerdale news, Kim Tate actress Claire King has revealed that trolls caused her to quit social media, explaining: "I think everyone in the public eye gets trolled, it seems to be the in thing these days. The first time I was in Emmerdale, we didn't have social media so it's a completely different world.

"I came off Twitter because some of the comments got very personal and it's always age-related. I had messages calling me a 'wizened old woman'.

"It's cruel and I don't think it helps that Classic Emmerdale is shown on ITV3, so you can see me in my prime in the afternoon, then a few hours later I've aged 30 years in the current episodes on ITV."

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-08-2020), tammyy2j (10-09-2020)

Last edited by Perdita; 09-09-2020 at 09:19.

another murder or just malone? is he kim new love?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    another murder or just malone? is he kim new love?
    I expect so

Moira Dingle's (Natalie J Robb) brother Mackenzie (Lawrence Robb) is going to be a "troublemaker" and will shake things up for more than one family in the Dales.

"Moira's brother is arriving and of course he's coming with a secret that you think you're going to find out but then there will be another revelation further down the line," she said.

"He's a troublemaker, he's good-looking, he turns heads, he doesn't care what anyone thinks. He's going to mess things up with the Tates and the Dingles, he's a force to be reckoned with."

Digital Spy

kidnaps cain and kisses charity

How did he get Cain the tough man Dingle in his car boot? And why Cain, he must be watching or know Moira was separated from her husband Cain so why not take one of her kids instead?

is he bi, think he comes across as gay or bi even though he kissed charity

I was hoping he'd make more of a bang than just a fizzle. I thought the deep dark secret would explain Moira's need to cheat on her husbands. But so far, all that BS storyline is still left up to us Emmerdale fans to figure just what these writers have instore for Moira.

Lets all hope, that her and Cain will be back together for good this time.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I was hoping he'd make more of a bang than just a fizzle. I thought the deep dark secret would explain Moira's need to cheat on her husbands. But so far, all that BS storyline is still left up to us Emmerdale fans to figure just what these writers have instore for Moira.

Lets all hope, that her and Cain will be back together for good this time.
    it should make moira not a serial cheater but she is, stupid backstory

Thread Information