Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Emmerdale Spoilers

2023 Emmerdale Spoilers

The year isn't out just yet but the start of 2023 doesn't sound like it's going to be an easy one for some of the Emmerdale residents. The ITV soap's executive producer has teased an 'explosive time for the Dingle's and a big story for teenager Cathy Hope that 'hasn't been seen in a soap before'.

Starting with the Dingles, it's not exactly been a great time for the family with the heartbreaking deaths of Faith and Liv in October and the recent imprisonment of Cain. The latter has been charged with murder after taking the blame for the shooting of former enemy Al Chapman.

As viewers know, and Amy, Moira, Mackenzie and Matty, it was Cain and Amy's son Kyle who was the real culprit. When Cain had discovered Al's affair with his sister Chas, he lured him to the barn and threatened him with a shotgun. When a scuffle broke out, a terrified Kyle tried to protect his dad and picked up the weapon, pointing it at Al.

As the pair stopped their scrapping and tried to talk Kyle down, Al lunged towards the 10-year-old and as the youngster stumbled back, he let off the gun, leaving Al dead with Cain first to be seen over the body by Al's shocked fiance Kerry Wyatt. He has since been hiding the truth and is locked behind bars.

But this Christmas, Cain's world is set to be rocked once more as his and Chas' long-lost brother, Caleb, arrives looking for answers. Meanwhile, Chas' affair is exposed and she's forced to spend the festive season with her heartbroken husband, Paddy, for the sake of their daughter, Eve.

"I would say the start of 2023 is explosive for the Dingles," Jan Hudson, Emmerdale's executive producer, told the Manchester Evening News and other press. "We've got Cain at the heart of what's happening in our village. We've got Paddy and Chas, we've got Charity and Mackenzie so the Dingles are really kicking off 2023 with a bang. It's all going on for them."

But Emmerdale fans are set to see much more from the soap's younger cast. "You get to an age with the young cast where you suddenly realise they're growing up," Jane told us. "They've been off-screen for a few weeks and they're a foot taller and their voice is deeper and you go, 'Oh my god, we need to start growing them up in the show'.

"For Rosie [Bentham] who plays Gabby, we kept her at 15 for about three years and she eventually came up to me and went, 'You do know my character is 18 now?' and we were like, 'Oh gosh, yeah. We need to grow you up.'"

Jane went on: "So you'll see a really big story for Cathy, Bob's daughter which is really emotionally and topical. It's her first big story really and it's a challenging one. I think it's one that a lot of parents will connect with and it's one I haven't seen a soap do before.

"Noah and Amelia have got their story going on. Amelia has had her baby and Noah is kind of being the surrogate father and Samson is going to be more devious than usual in terms of looking after himself and it will cause big arguments with his father. Then we've got April's story as she navigates her world with her dad [Marlon] as he recovers from his stroke."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...osive-25699929

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-12-2022), Perdita (12-12-2022)

Will Cain agree to Caleb?s shock idea on Emmerdale next week?

Moira remains torn about Caleb?s plan to help her and Amy, as she knows that Cain will never talk to her again if she accepts the offer.

But soon enough, the two women are seen agreeing that the best course of action is for Kyle to admit that he was trying to protect his dad. However, when Cain then discovers that Caleb?s lawyers are being used to help Kyle, he?s left incensed.

Elsewhere, Chas is left chilled when she sees Kyle for the first time since learning of his involvement in Al?s death. But her heart ends up breaking when she listens to his genuine apology. Matty, meanwhile, is frustrated by how upset Amy is getting over the way Kyle is being treated. Finally, when Liam visits Cain in jail and tries to get him to rethink his situation, he finds Cain adamant that he won?t change his mind.

Leyla buys drugs

Leyla is one stressed individual. First, there are the pressures of work. Then, there?s her divorce that needs sorting. And finally there?s the fact that she?s discovered what happened between Bernice and Liam on New Year?s Eve.

As an argument breaks out, Leyla tells Liam that she doesn?t want him anywhere near her. And upset and agitated, she ultimately decides to call drug dealer Callum to arrange a purchase.

He, initially at least, thinks that he?s being lured into a trap. But Leyla does eventually buy a stash, only to be then caught with her supply at Tug Ghyll by Jacob, who formulates a plan to deal with the situation.

Kyle confesses

Under questioning by D S Malik Kyle confesses to him being the one that shot Al.

Well kyle confessed and they have his dna, not sure what to make of caleb, taken in by the dingles offering a top brief for kyle

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Well kyle confessed and they have his dna, not sure what to make of caleb, taken in by the dingles offering a top brief for kyle
    I am wondering if he is going to be Chas's next conquest, he certainly seems to be taken with her.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    I am wondering if he is going to be Chas's next conquest, he certainly seems to be taken with her.
    Have we had incest on Emmerdale before?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    dingles do keep it in house in the family

chas is only telling him half truths making her and al a big love storyline but look at the carnage and damage caused even before the affair by al

Where did Kyle get the idea from to take evidence to the police.
    I didn't hear Caleb tell him that, he told him to only do what Moira and his mother said.

Edit - Thinking back Caleb did say the police had no evidence, so maybe he took it upon himself to give them some.
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 30-12-2022 at 22:56.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (31-12-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    When it comes to the Dingles, how do we know if we have or not, not exactly renowned for being truthful.

Thread Information