Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server update

I've just come across a couple of problems, meh.

1. The emojis seem to have disappeared.
    2. Whenever I type a pound sign, it comes out as a question mark

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    Theres been a hack attack on the server.I've restricted which countries can view the forums and where people can sign up from.Seriously, do people not have better thing to do than attack servers? Most attacks seem to be coming from Russia, China and the Ukraine. Surprisingly France as well.If you're from France then you might find you have to go through additional security
    Hi Meh. I am from Australia & I just had to go thru the security check to get to soapboards. When I had to identify 'which boxes contain bicycles', to prove I am human, some of the pictures were either too obscure or too small to make out what was actually in the picture, so I had to guess & it took a few goes to get it correct. For a while I thought I was going to get locked out & not able to get to the website at all. Not sure if I want to be going thru this process every time I want to login. Sorry, just rather frustrated!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 15-08-2020 at 03:16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Hi Meh. I am from Australia & I just had to go thru the security check to get to soapboards. When I had to identify 'which boxes contain bicycles', to prove I am human, some of the pictures were either too obscure or too small to make out what was actually in the picture, so I had to guess & it took a few goes to get it correct. For a while I thought I was going to get locked out & not able to get to the website at all. Not sure if I want to be going thru this process every time I want to login. Sorry, just rather frustrated!
    Same for me, took 2 attempts for me ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-08-2020)

Thread Information