Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Special Spoiler

Arrow Christmas Special Spoiler

BAD GIRLS: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

It’s Christmas Eve on G-Wing and, as a chilling wind whips around Larkhall, a disturbing new inmate Miranda Miles (Nicola Redmond) steps off the van. But where has she come from?

Sylvia Hollamby (Helen Fraser) is not happy this newcomer has no paperwork, but with an impending blizzard, it looks like they will have to put up with her - that’s if they make it through the night…

Julie S (Victoria Alcock) is thrilled her best mate Julie J (Kika Mirylees) has returned to Larkhall. But Julie J is still haunted by the memory of Fenner (Jack Ellis) and is convinced she can see him lurking around the landings. But is he?

Wing Governor Joy Masterton (Ellie Haddington) loves Christmas and wants all involved. She’s paying special attention to prison Chaplin Christie (Gaynor Howe) - it’s fancy dress for the screws! But, just as all the guards and inmates are getting into the spirit of things, the lights go out. The wing goes into panic. Except for Miranda...she rather likes the dark.

With the electricity off and the generator broken, Governor Joy is at a loss what to do. Fortunately, Phyl (Stephanie Beacham) is a dab hand with electrics. Soon Phyl and Sylvia are inching their way down into the dark cellars to try and get the generator back on. But Sylvia spots a rat, faints and falls against the door, trapping Phyl.

As the snow piles up outside the prison walls, rehearsals for the pantomime go ahead. But Julie J is still convinced the prison is haunted and she soon has the whole wing in a state of hysteria.

Wing Governor Masterton decides to allow Christie to conduct an exorcism. But the inmates and screws can’t possibly prepare themselves for what happens next. Will they survive the night?
    Last edited by xCharliex; 10-09-2005 at 22:33.

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

my oh my how spooky does this sound!!!???

thanks for posting charlie cant wait for this now! hopefully it will be on the 23rd december, my birthday!!!

this sounds so good. A christmas specials a good idea.

it works so well in an enclosed environment such as a prison, such a good idea

sounds like a haloween special!!!

should be good!

I dont know if these are 100% but it sounds pretty true anyway, it was taken from where i got the info about the previous episodes, which havent failed to be wrong, but yes it sounds great and i cant wait!

once again, thanks for posting, you are a darl'

No probs

wow those xmas eposides sound good.
    I wonder if phyl gets out alive???

I reckon she will, although i have a slight feeling maybe one of the cast members will get killed off, i dont know though. I assume its going to be quite a big episode, remember the bombing? Shaz died and quite a few got badly injured. Nothing has been confirmed though, thats just my thoughts

Thread Information