Thread: Streaming past seasons?

Streaming past seasons?

Sorry not a spoiler but I’m wanting to know where I can stream (or buy) season 34 (2018)? I’ve googled like mad but can’t seem to find it. I’ll also need 2019 afterwards.

(sorry if I can’t post this here. No one was answering on the regular neighbours thread)

Not sure the rules on giving out links to such things on here, but if you type in 'daily motion neighbours episode 7751' on Google you will be shown a lot of links. 7751 is the first episode of 2018 ( http://www.neighboursepisodes.com/index.php?year=2018 )

From there you may be able to find a channel with the videos, while it lasts, or just be able to search for 7752, 7753 etc and watch them that way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Kyzaah (06-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    Not sure the rules on giving out links to such things on here, but if you type in 'daily motion neighbours episode 7751' on Google you will be shown a lot of links. 7751 is the first episode of 2018 ( http://www.neighboursepisodes.com/index.php?year=2018 )

From there you may be able to find a channel with the videos, while it lasts, or just be able to search for 7752, 7753 etc and watch them that way.
    Thanks for that Danners, I unfortunately have to leave the UK and move back to Holland as I have been made redundant cos of the virus and seeing I won’t be able to continue watching as they don’t show in on TV over there but now I can continue watching online!

Would you happen to know where I can watch the latest episodes that are being shown on TV, can I watch them through the official YouTube Channel?
    Last edited by Mirjam; 06-07-2020 at 16:06.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Kyzaah (06-07-2020)

Thread Information