Yeah I think the credits do need to up-dated like Birks_2k4 said there are people like Toby, Chloe, Ellie, Kristian, Debbie, Nick, Izzy, Robbie, Natalie, Abby, Dan, on there!

There also Scott. Stuart

I don’t think they will change the credits as Hollyoaks is not a soap that everyone is talking about, like most people talk about Eastender, coronation Street, Emmerdale,

Sometimes neighbour, Family affairs and home and away...

And I think most people talk about them as they have catcher theme tunes and they have storylines which are kind of better than hollyoaks… also the rest of the soaps such as Eastender, coronation Street, Emmerdale are on when the family is around and for family’s

Family affairs and home and away- are kind of for families (around the table) and it is repeated the next day...

Neighbour is on twice- for people who work late and have a lunch break and kind of like for the family when they are having their tea

Doctor has a cathead tune but you can only watched it if you have a lunch break

So coming to the end holly oaks is for teenagers, is has not got a cathed tune. It doesn’t update things...

A question I wanted to ask was what was Jamies flat mate called? I think she lived with kristian? They are on the black bed at the front? Was her name Jodie?