Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Georgie Stone - MacKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why is he living with her, no connection to leo and paul?
    Paul gave him the money to pay back Jane, after the catfishing incident (otherwise Jane wouldn't have seen any of her money again). So he has still been hanging around to pay back Paul - & Paul doesn't realise he is getting the money by breaking into people's houses etc!. He needed a place to stay (couldn't obviously stay at the backpackers), so I think it was just a coincidence that he answered Mackenzie's advert for a housemate (I hope I have remembered all that correctly!).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-05-2020)

Her diary reading on today's episode gutted me. Such a great character.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rajett For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-07-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves left shocked by Harlow Robinson's behaviour
    Mac is concerned over her friend's lack of compassion.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...low-behaviour/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves will be left unnerved after noticing Harlow Robinson's change in behaviour.

In recent months, Harlow (Jemma Donovan) has displayed an uncharacteristically ruthless side more associated with her grandfather than herself, including sabotaging Chloe Brennan at work and showing less empathy towards other people.

In upcoming scenes on 10 Peach and Channel 5, Mackenzie (Georgie Stone) and Hendrix Greyson (Benny Turland) find out about Kyle Canning's (Chris Milligan) cancer diagnosis after returning from a trip.

Hendrix experienced a scare of his own not long ago when he feared he had cancer. The teen was helped through it by Kyle.

So it's not surprising that the news hits Hendrix quite hard. He feels awful that he's not been able to support Kyle through this difficult time, and is keen to rectify that by being there for his friend.

Jumping at the chance to help Kyle, Hendrix goes with Mackenzie to help Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson) buy a dress for the upcoming Police Ball.

But things go a little wrong later on when Hendrix decides to make a saucy pasta.

Elsewhere, Mackenzie is a little troubled when Harlow appears to lack compassion for what Kyle and Roxy are going through. She also notices her best friend acting rather negative and demanding.

Mackenzie begins to wonder why Harlow's been behaving so differently.

Harlow's changed behaviour recently resulted in Brent Colefax breaking up with her during his Erinsborough return.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, December 1, Thursday, December 2 and Friday, December 3 at 1pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK. The scenes air in Australia on Monday, November 29, Tuesday, November 30 and Wednesday, December 1 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (23-11-2021), Ruffed_lemur (23-11-2021)

DS article:

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves struggles after demands from Montana Marcel
    Mackenzie faces a battle over her modelling.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...arcel-demands/

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves will face a dilemma next week, after demands from Montana Marcel force her to choose between her fashion work and her uni course.

Mackenzie (Georgie Stone) recently agreed to do some modelling work for fashion guru Montana (Tammin Sursok), who is running a Fashion Week at Lassiters, and she has been excited about having the opportunity to represent the trans community in such a positive light.

Next week, Mackenzie is thrilled to realise that she has helped to make the launch of Fashion Week a big success and that she is being celebrated by her community for her work.

The model enjoys basking in Montana's praise, but she soon faces a panic when she realises that her next photoshoot will clash with her law school commitments.

Mackenzie tries to search for solutions but is thrown when Montana insists that her attendance at the shoot is non-negotiable ? leaving Mackenzie with a big dilemma.

Eventually, she decides that she can't miss the promo shoot, and so she ropes her classmates in to cover for her at uni so that she can meet Montana's demands.

Mackenzie's suddenly blas? attitude towards school worries her boyfriend, Hendrix Greyson (Ben Turland), but despite his concerns, he can't deny just how incredible she is at the shoot.

However, deep down, Hendrix is starting to fear that Mackenzie is becoming a little self-obsessed following her modelling work. Is he right, or does Mackenzie have a handle on things?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, April 21 and Friday, April 22 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (12-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (12-04-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours reveals new rift for Hendrix Greyson and Mackenzie Hargreaves
    Will they be able to fix their relationship?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ie-hargreaves/

Neighbours couple Hendrix Greyson and Mackenzie Hargreaves are going to clash in upcoming scenes, as she struggles with her burgeoning modelling career.

We've already reported on how Mackenzie will start working for fashion mogul Montana, who is running a Fashion Week at Lassiters, as she wants to positively represent the trans community, and starts letting her uni commitments slide as Montana demands she do more and more modelling work.

In scenes that will air next week, Mackenzie will still be bailing on her studies, and Hendrix won't be able to keep hiding his disappointment.

The pair will clash, with Mackenzie accusing him of not showing support for her new venture, while Hendrix believes that she is becoming too self centered and he is losing the real her.

Will they be able to work things out between them, or is the beginning of the end of their relationship?

We hope it's not the latter, as we all know that Neighbours is quickly coming to an end, and we'd hate for one of its most refreshing couples to not be together when the final episode airs.

Speaking of the last-ever episode, which is scheduled to air on August 1, former star Zima Anderson exclusively talked to Digital Spy about the possibility of Roxy Willis returning.

"There's nothing in the books," the Roxy Willis actress told Digital Spy.

"I think [Anderson's co-star] Chris Milligan is back home in the Gold Coast now. But if they asked us, I'd be happy to pop in and say hello. It'd be so fun if Roxy had a baby bump... I'd be there in a heartbeat! It's so exciting for them. I'm very happy and proud for them."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, April 29 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday, May 30 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (19-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (19-04-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours star Georgie Stone reveals real-life sacrifice she's making for show finale
    Georgie will miss out on an exciting opportunity.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-show-finale/

Neighbours star Georgie Stone has revealed that she's missing her own premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in order to appear in the show's final episodes.

The actress, who plays Mackenzie Hargreaves in the long-running soap, recently announced that she would premiere a very personal short film at this year's festival in New York City.

Georgie is starring in a short documentary titled The Dreamlife of Georgie Stone, exploring her journey from childhood into adulthood ? and her inspiring activism along the way.

Long before her Neighbours role, Georgie made history as the youngest person to receive hormone blockers in Australia.

She successfully campaigned to change the law for other young transgender people to have access to this treatment without having to go through the nation's Family Court.

While the news of a Tribeca premiere for Georgie's film was exciting, it also posed a problem for her as the festival directly clashes with shooting on Neighbours' final ever episodes this June.

Georgie told Digital Spy: "It does clash with the end of Neighbours. A choice had to be made and I chose Neighbours.

"I'm not going to go over to New York, unfortunately. It's a real shame, but how could I not choose the end of Neighbours?

"Firstly, I'm contractually obligated! Secondly, even if I wasn't, I would choose to anyway because this is a moment in history. This iconic, 37-year-old Australian legend is coming to an end.

"I have to be a part of that and I have to finish Mackenzie's story, which I've invested the last three years in. So I will be there!"

She added: "There'll be more premieres for the film. It is launching onto Netflix later in the year, so there will be more opportunities."

Neighbours will shoot its last scenes on June 10, with a host of familiar faces back in time for the finale.

The iconic soap is ending following Channel 5's decision to drop the show, which left production company Fremantle with a funding shortfall.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (13-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (13-05-2022)

do shane or his family return for her, no sign of them for the wedding

DS article:

Neighbours reveals aftermath of tragic death story
    It's another sad week on Ramsay Street.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ath-aftermath/

The fallout from Hendrix's death continues in Neighbours next week and while Mackenzie is putting on a brave face, it is clear that she is struggling more than she is letting on.

When the week starts, two memorials are being busily planned, one in Sydney for family, and a fun, upbeat one in Erinsborough with his friends.

Mackenzie, Karl, and Susan make the trip to Sydney, where Mac scatters half of his ashes. The others try to enjoy the day by the lake while keeping the atmosphere as upbeat as Hendrix would have wanted.

For Mac, it is an almost unbearably sad day and while she does take a moment to say one last goodbye to Hendrix, everyone is aware of what a tough journey she has ahead of her.

But once the memorials are over, Mackenzie, who also has to say goodbye to her best friend after Harlow unexpectedly leaves for London, is forced to face what her life will look like now.

Knowing how much she needs the support, Grant makes his way back to Ramsay Street and his daughter is grateful to have him by her side.

And it seems that his arrival has helped her as she seems to be doing much better as the week nears its end. But Mac doing okay is a worry as far as Toadie is concerned, and he voices his concerns that she may not be coping as well as she claims to be.

Is Mackenzie burying her grief and if so, will anybody be able to find a way to get her to deal with all that has happened in a healthy way?

As for how the tragic storyline came about, Shane Isheev, script producer at Neighbours, said on Twitter that it came about when Ben Turland quit his Hendrix role, with Georgie Stone wanting to have the "full soap experience".

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (14-06-2022)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves to hide her grief for Hendrix Greyson
    Friends and family fail to notice how much she's struggling.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...greyson-grief/

Neighbours' Mackenzie Hargreaves misses out on the support she needs next week as she hides how much she's struggling following Hendrix Greyson's death.

Mackenzie was recently left devastated as her husband Hendrix tragically passed away just a few days after their fairytale wedding ceremony.

In next week's episodes on Channel 5, everyone is surprised by how well Mackenzie appears to be handling her grief.

Mackenzie graciously accepts a letter from her neighbour Sadie Rodwell, who blames herself for Hendrix's death.

Sadie and her friend Aubrey Laing were responsible for starting the Erinsborough High fire that triggered Hendrix's pre-existing health issues.

Mackenzie also concentrates her own efforts on supporting those around her, who are also struggling with the loss of Hendrix.

Once alone, however, Mackenzie secretly destroys the letter from Sadie and lets her pain out. It's clear that she's not coping as well as everyone thinks.

Later in the week, Mackenzie attends a grief group and gets a glimpse into the hurt that other Erinsborough residents are still feeling after Hendrix's death.

This weighs heavily on Mackenzie, but when she speaks about how she's coping, her father Grant is impressed that she seems strong.

However, with Mackenzie continuing to bury her own pain, can this fragile situation really last for much longer?

Georgie Stone, who plays Mackenzie, recently spoke to Digital Spy about how her character's grief storyline will play out in the final weeks of Neighbours.

She told us: "I'm very protective of Mackenzie. I love her and I want her to be okay.

"I think in telling stories about grief, we need to acknowledge and show people that there is hope afterwards and your life doesn't end with this loss.

"I think it would be a disservice to this wonderful trans character, who has meant so much to so many people, to have her end in this really dark, devastating place."

Georgie continued: "We have to service the story and we can't sweep her grief under the carpet. I didn't want that and I made sure that wasn't the case.

"But we also have a responsibility not to depress our audience too much. Also, I didn't know how long I could take it ? I was so exhausted from all the emotional storylines and I didn't know if I could take it for much longer! There needs to be some hope."

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (20-06-2022), Ruffed_lemur (21-06-2022)

what house is she living in?

Thread Information