Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: janice gets a make over

I seriously hope she got paid a few million for even agreeing to do that. If not then she's been ripped off. Mind you that lot get paid with buttons anyways, no wonder the plotlines are below par
    Last edited by Treacle; 19-07-2005 at 14:48.

that is scary looking! no way would i shave my hair off, a girl on my friends road shaved her 9 year old daughter's hair off because she had nits i think that was cruel, she could have just got the treatment for her hair instead of shaving the poor girls hair off

wow i know you would think of getting treatment instead of shaving it off cause it will take for ever to grow back.

Just look at Graig off bb is hair is slowly coming back.

I would never have my hair shaved off unless it was seriously infested but it would take more than a few nits to make me want to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by phils little sister
    that is scary looking! no way would i shave my hair off, a girl on my friends road shaved her 9 year old daughter's hair off because she had nits i think that was cruel, she could have just got the treatment for her hair instead of shaving the poor girls hair off
    a old mate of mine used to do that as soon as her daughter got nits! she had grown her hair and it was the longest she had ever had it, she was so proud of her hair and then she got nits so instead of trying to treat it the mother shaved it all off! she was going to be bridesmaid at my wedding and i told her that she couldnt be iff her got shaved off again when she got the nits again her mum left it for ages before treating because she couldnt be bothered. We fell out soon after and i found that connor had got them. i wondor who from!!!!!

ot ok for boys i would have no problem shaving all connors hair off if he came home full of nits but to shave a girls hair is just awful! i would just treat and keep treating!

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I would never have my hair shaved off unless it was seriously infested but it would take more than a few nits to make me want to lose it.
    I could never shave my hair off i love it far too much! plus i would look really stupid with shaven hair!

I think I would look silly with shaved hair as well but if it was seriously infested with something and I had to lose it then I would but not for a load of nits though.

yeah i know what you mean

Nits can be treated. I would never shave my childs hair off against their will especially my daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    what does she look, like!!!!
    i think it suits her

Thread Information