Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pierce Greyson

Quote Originally Posted by rajett View Post
    He has an addiction, she's chasing Pierce around and treating Shane like crap to cover for the fact that she cheating with her friends husband.
    Yes, he has an addiction. Shane has been treating Dipi like crap for a long time before that though. That is why she goes to Pierce.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (08-11-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Former Neighbours star Tim Robards welcomes first child after exit as Pierce
    "I never knew my wife was a superhero..."

Former Neighbours favourite Tim Robards is officially a dad following the birth of his baby daughter.

Announced via Instagram today (November 14), the previous Pierce Greyson actor and his wife Anna Heinrich (The Bachelor) gushed over their newborn in three snaps.

He wrote: "I've fallen in love twice all over again with these two!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE our little Elle Robards. How bloody amazing!!!! I never knew my wife was a superhero... What a woman!!"

Tim and Anna's friends and followers were quick to pass on their congrats to the couple in the comments section.

"So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!" responded one user, while another added: "Congratulations mate, and @annaheinrich1 of course. So happy for you both. She's beautiful!"

It comes after Robards left Neighbours in August due to changing travel restrictions in Australia, choosing to fly back to Sydney from Melbourne to be with his wife ahead of the birth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHjkZ7uH...ource=ig_embed

Don Hany has since stepped into the role of Pierce, with his first scenes airing in the UK yesterday.

In other soapland baby news, it was confirmed last month that Emmerdale star Michelle Hardwick had welcomed a son with her wife Kate Brooks.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-11-2020), Ruffed_lemur (16-11-2020)

the recast for such a short time was stupid, pierce exit with tim could have been played off screen mentioned on screen by hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the recast for such a short time was stupid, pierce exit with tim could have been played off screen mentioned on screen by hendrix
    I think it's 3-4 weeks with new Pierce. I guess the things that happen in that time are quite important.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-11-2020), Pantherboy (16-11-2020)

Definitely important, I can?t see him leaving any other way.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (16-11-2020), Ruffed_lemur (17-11-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours airs Pierce Greyson exit as Don Hany leaves the show
    Pierce has one final warning for Chloe.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...exit-don-hany/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours' Pierce Greyson has left Ramsay Street on Australian screens, with Don Hany's final scenes airing.

Pierce's exit was first announced in August, as Don took over the role to finish off the character's storylines. Tim Robards, who left early to be with his wife ahead of the birth of their first child, played Pierce before the recasting.

Friday's episode (November 27) on 10 Peach in Australia saw Pierce moving to Sydney for a fresh start, following the end of his marriage to Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly).

Pierce found time to visit Dipi Rebecchi (Sharon Johal), with whom he had an affair, before leaving Erinsborough. Dipi was left visibly devastated by Pierce's departure, which did not go unnoticed by her husband Shane (Nicholas Coghlan).

Despite Pierce's exit, Hendrix (Benny Turland) will be remaining on Ramsay Street. The father and son reconciled, as Hendrix made plans to move in with the Kennedys and become more independent.

Finally, Pierce and Chloe shared an amicable goodbye, but Pierce dropped one final warning about Nicolette Stone (Charlotte Chimes), telling Chloe his suspicions that Nicolette only suggested having David and Aaron's baby to stay close to her.

These scenes will air in the UK in three weeks' time.

Don previously spoke of his delight at joining the show, even if it was just for a limited period.

"It was a delight to turn up and jump from one scene to another with all these great people," he said. "I honestly can't say I would prefer any other job!"

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (28-11-2020), Mirjam (27-11-2020), Ruffed_lemur (28-11-2020)

DS article:

Neighbours star Tim Robards returning to show as Pierce Greyson
    He has been filming on location in Sydney.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...reyson-return/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours star Tim Robards is reclaiming his role as Pierce Greyson for an upcoming storyline.

The actor was back at work on the long-running soap last week, 18 months after filming his final scenes as Pierce.

Neighbours producer Kate Kendall hinted at Tim's return last week after cast and crew had shot some special scenes on location in Sydney.

As work on the Sydney scenes ended, Kate wrote on Instagram: "Thanks @neighbours cast and crew for making this such an unforgettable shoot. See you tomorrow Melbourne."

Kate tagged Jackie Woodburne (Susan Kennedy), Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy), Georgie Stone (Mackenzie Hargreaves) and Ben Turland (Hendrix Greyson) into her post.

She also included Tim, giving the game away over his comeback. Jane Allsop, who plays Hendrix's mother Lisa Rowsthorn, was also tagged.

A Neighbours insider exclusively verified the return of Pierce and Lisa to Digital Spy, confirming that Hendrix's parents will be back as part of a big storyline airing later this year.

Further details are staying under wraps for the time being, but it's thought that Hendrix and his girlfriend Mackenzie have a major plotline coming up.

A Neighbours spokesperson told Digital Spy: "We don't comment on advanced storylines."

Tim joined the cast of Neighbours in 2018. He left the role earlier than planned in 2020 amid changing travel restrictions in Australia, needing to fly back to Sydney to be with his wife ahead of the birth of their first child.

The part of Pierce was recast, with Don Hany playing the billionaire businessman for his final weeks on screen.

When Pierce briefly returned in 2021, he was played by Don again.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (09-03-2022), Ruffed_lemur (09-03-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours star Tim Robards breaks silence on Pierce Greyson return
    "It was an absolute honour to be asked back."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...reyson-return/

Neighbours' Tim Robards has broken his silence on his return.

Last month, it emerged that the star would be coming back as Pierce Grayson after 18 months away from the soap.

Neighbours has now officially confirmed the news, revealing that the character will be back for a guest appearance next month ? starting May 20.

"It was an absolute honour to be asked back to reprise my role as the OG Pierce Greyson!" Tim said. "COVID state border restrictions resulted in my sudden departure and replacement back in 2020 for what should have been my last month of filming.

"I'm beyond excited and grateful to get back and see the whole team whom I never got to say goodbye to. Now knowing the show is coming to an end, it's such a privilege to be a part of it one last time."

As mentioned, Tim had to leave the role earlier than planned in 2020 due to changing travel restrictions in Australia and needing to be with his wife in Sydney before the birth of their first child, with Don Hany temporarily recast in the role for his final scenes.

A Neighbours insider previously told Digital Spy that Pierce and Lisa Rowsthorn (Jane Allsop) will be back as part as part of a big storyline, with their son Hendrix (Ben Turland) and Mackenzie Hargreaves (Georgie Stone) expected to have a major plotline.

News of Tim's return emerged after producer Kate Kendall tagged the actor in a post after filming special scenes in Sydney.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (29-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (29-04-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours confirms Pierce Greyson's emotional return storyline
    Tim Robards reprises the role.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-return-story/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has confirmed details of Pierce Greyson's upcoming return.

Tim Robards has reclaimed his role as Pierce for some emotional scenes which air as part of Hendrix's ongoing storyline.

Hendrix was recently told that he has a lung condition called pulmonary fibrosis. Due to the limited treatment options, he needs to undergo a lung transplant within the next three years.

In next week's episodes, Hendrix struggles after tensions with the Rodwell family lead to his condition being exposed to everyone on Ramsay Street.

As everyone reels from the news, Hendrix becomes angry over being surrounded by so much acrimony at the worst possible time.

Fortunately, a heart-to-heart with Levi Canning helps Hendrix to work through his emotions.

Hendrix also realises that, with everyone else knowing the truth, it's only a matter of time before he'll have to tell his family.

Later in the week, Hendrix and his girlfriend Mackenzie Hargreaves plan a trip to Sydney together.

Hendrix wants the holiday to be as stress-free as possible, so he decides that he won't tell his family about his condition while he's there.

When the young couple arrive in Sydney, Hendrix takes a trip down memory lane by showing Mackenzie some locations from his childhood.

Hendrix then visits his family and tries to keep his illness a secret from his dad Pierce, mum Lisa and sister Alana.

Unfortunately for Hendrix, a curious Alana notices his strange behaviour and he realises that he'll have to tell the truth after all.

With the support of his loved ones, Hendrix then decides to take another huge step forward.

Tim Robards last portrayed Pierce in 2020. Due to COVID-related travel restrictions in Australia, he bowed out from the role earlier than planned and was replaced by Don Hany, who played out the character's exit storyline.

When Pierce briefly returned in 2021, Don Hany played the part again.

Tim recently explained: "It was an absolute honour to be asked back to reprise my role as the OG Pierce Greyson! COVID state border restrictions resulted in my sudden departure and replacement back in 2020 for what should have been my last month of filming.

"I'm beyond excited and grateful to get back and see the whole team whom I never got to say goodbye to. Now knowing the show is coming to an end, it's such a privilege to be a part of it one last time."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, May 20 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Thursday, June 16 on 10 Peach (Australia).

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-06-2022), MellBee (09-05-2022), Ruffed_lemur (09-05-2022)

nice to see him back

Thread Information